This article is a preview for National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 10 and contains details about the release date, time, and where to watch online.
In our age of reboots, sequels, revivals, redos, and reimaginings, it was only a matter of time before the House of Mouse turned its attention to National Treasure, a brand made iconic in the mid-2000s thanks to two excellent Nic Cage movies that wove exciting treasure hunts and conspiracies around American history. National Treasure: Edge of History is a ten-part Disney+ series that reimagines the brand for the Gen Z crowd to… let’s say mixed results.
Here’s what happened in Episode 9:
- Oren took a polygraph test to convince Ross and the FBI that their story was true.
- Ross teamed up with Zeke to investigate Myles’s death, and got into a gunfight with Billie’s goons. Subsequent to this, and a video sent by Tasha giving away Billie’s location, Ross and Hendricks went to apprehend her.
- In a big twist, it was revealed that Hendricks is Salazar and that Billie works for him and his organization.
- Salazar seems to fatally skewer Agent Ross.
National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 10 release date/time
The latest episode is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, February 8 at 12 am PT, 3 am ET, and 8 am GMT, exclusively on Disney+.
Where to watch National Treasure: Edge of History online
This series is exclusive to Disney+ and can only be watched on the platform with a subscription.
Is there a trailer?
There is! You can watch it here:
How many episodes will National Treasure: Edge of History have?
National Treasure: Edge of History will have ten episodes. Here’s the full schedule.
Note: This is subject to change
- Episode 1 – Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 2 – Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 3 – Wednesday 21st December 2022
- Episode 4 – Wednesday 28th December 2022
- Episode 5 – Wednesday 4th January 2023
- Episode 6 – Wednesday 11th January 2023
- Episode 7 – Wednesday 18th January 2023
- Episode 8 – Wednesday 25th January 2023
- Episode 9 – Wednesday 1st February 2023
- Episode 10 – Wednesday 8th February 2023
The next episode is titled “Treasure Protectors”. Here’s a synopsis from IMDb:
Jess and her allies try to outwit Billie using Jess’s knowledge of puzzles and history to escape and protect the treasure.
- The synopsis above could apply to the entire season, so it gives very little away about the finale itself.
- I hope we commit to Ross being dead, but a part of me thinks there may well be an ass-pull here.
- Once Billie realizes that Rafael is telling the truth about Sebastian’s death, she’ll turn on Salazar.
- National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 10 Recap
- Will there be a National Treasure: Edge of History Season 2?
1 thought on “National Treasure: Edge of History Season 1 Episode 10 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
kill Salazar using Jesses help than decide that she is sorry for kidnapping and the treasure is given to jess. Also jess and liam kiss agian (i hope this is what happens because a little treasure would help with jesses money problems