We discuss predictions for the HiDive anime series Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 4 Episode 17 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Season 4 Episode 16 gave fans a moment to catch their breath, with our adventures finding themselves in far less trouble than they have been. Welf (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya) managed to craft his most powerful magical sword to date. Bell (Yoshitsugu Matsuoka) and Ryuu (Saori Hayami) have finally found the strength to navigate their way through the later floors. Although things are not perfect, they are definitely looking up for Bell and his party.
- Ryuu has another dream about her old familiar, where they discuss what justice means.
- Ryuu wakes up and heals herself to the best of her ability.
- Ryuu assumes they are in an area of floor 37 known as The White Palace, but she cannot determine exactly where. She says this isn’t the kind of area regular explorers would easily stumble upon, so it looks like they are going to have to move.
- Despite Bors’ aversion to the idea of waiting to make swords, the party knows this is the best chance they have to make it through the dungeon.
- A hoard of monsters begins charging toward them. The group engages in battle as Welf struggles to manipulate the ore.
- Bell and Ryuu decide to try ascending to a higher, safer floor.
- Ryuu says they will have to take what supplies they can from the corpses of other travelers. The most valuable thing they manage to find is a map of the lower floors.
- As they gather what supplies they can, Bell and Ryuu learn more about the other adventurers, like how they died. They find a note for one of the adventurers children and agree to bring it back to the surface with them.
- Welf begins to doubt himself, but as he sees all of his friends struggling to support him, he realizes that he’s doing this for them. It motivates him to not only try harder but to craft an indestructible sword.
- Hestia visits Hephaistos to tell her that her familia member, Tsubaki, traveled into the dungeon after Bell. She also asks if they can skip the payment on Bell’s knife this month, but Hephaistos refuses.
- As monsters begin closing in on them, Welf manages to take out the monsters with a new, stronger, fire sword.
- After seeing the attack, Cassandra realizes this sword may have been part of her prophecy before the group decides to continue on to find Bell.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 4 Episode 17 Release Date and Time
Season 4 Episode 17 is scheduled to release on HiDive on Thursday, February 9th, 2023. The release time is 9:00 am ET. Episode 17 is titled “White Palace: White Labyrinth” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? season 4, episode 17, with a subscription to HiDive on the date mentioned above.
Although a floor boss did not show up like I predicted, quite a few monsters showed up to attack while Welf was crafting a new magic sword. Luckily now they have an indestructible sword, but whether that will be enough to help them find Bell, we don’t know yet. This episode gave us a break from the action, but also felt like a setup to the next big arc. Let’s see if we can figure out just how this all fits together.
- With Bell and Ryuu attempting the navigate the lower floors now, I imagine they’re going to run into even more monsters. I could see the Juggernaut making an appearance again.
- Tsubaki and her group are still traveling through the dungeon. I could see them running into Bell’s Party before they descend to the lower floors, forming one large rescue group.