We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Servant Season 4 Episode 5 and include the release date and where to watch online.
It’s Halloween, and Leanne (Nell Tiger Free) is on the hunt for cult members. In Season 4 Episode 4, the paranoid nanny starts to lose her way, injuring children and gloating with her new powers. While Leanne seeks out spies, Dorothy (Lauren Ambrose) tries to remember Jericho’s first Halloween, and Sean (Toby Kebbell) questions his choices. Julian (Rupert Grint) and Sean sided with Leanne, but she’s now showing her true colors, which scares them both. It’s a visual feast, as the crew go to town on the Halloween theme. Here’s what happened in episode four of Servant:
- Leanne talks to herself, discussing her horrid nightmares. She is the one who is dreaming of the black shadow lurking in the Turner home.
- Dorothy re-watches old Halloween news footage of herself. Sean tries to win her over with food, but she tells him they have changed, their relationship is dying.
- The nurses dress Jericho as a pumpkin, asking Dorothy about the baby’s first Halloween costume. Dorothy cannot remember, which scares her. She looks through photo albums, but that period of time is gone.
- Julian sees Sean trying to impress Dorothy, with decorations and costumes, but believes he’s lost her. They chose Leanne, and Dorothy will never forgive them for this mistake.
- A paranoid Leanne hands out costumes to her followers, ordering them to roam the streets, looking out for cult members on the night of Halloween. Leanne dresses as a doll and takes her dagger with her, questioning the new homeowners on the street.
- Tobe tags along with Leanne, but she tells him to leave. Someone dressed like Tobe follows her instead. She confronts them and breaks their arm. It’s just an innocent boy though.
- A man dressed as a ghost reveals himself to be Uncle George. He talks with Roscoe in private. Roscoe is a mole working for the cult. He’s questioning his job though; worried Leanne and her followers have gone crazy. Uncle George urges him to keep up the good work, they need him.
- Leanne causes the power lines to snap and gleefully loses herself in this newfound confidence.
- Leanne talks with Sean, who doesn’t want to lose Dorothy. Leanne tells him to grow up, he made his decision, deal with it.
- Sean meets with Dorothy in private. He doesn’t want to lose Dorothy and is ready to kick Leanne out. He wants rid of her, no matter what the consequences are.
Servant Season 4 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 of Season 4 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 10th, 2023. The release time is 12 am PT. Episode 5 is titled “Neighbors” and will have a run time of 28 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Servant Season 4 Episode 5 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Leanne is growing in confidence and power. She no longer fears the Church of Lesser Saints and is flexing her supernatural abilities more and more. This is an unfortunate time for Sean to decide to switch teams, but he has finally sided with his wife. I don’t think they will be able to kick Leanne out by any normal means. They’ll need one hell of a plan to get rid of her. And again, there is always the fear that Jericho will go as well.
- Dorothy has realized that a portion of her memories are missing. She will continue to question this and will pressure Sean and Julian to open up about this missing period of time. Will Leanne let the cat out of the bag and tell Dorothy the truth before she leaves?
- Uncle George fears Leanne may destroy the city, he has Roscoe on the inside and is always close by. What is his next move going to be? Will he work with the Turner’s to contain Leanne and her powers? Will this end in further tragedy?