We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Shrinking Season 1 Episode 4 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Shrinking continues to build upon its solid foundations with another impressive installment. In Episode 3, Jimmy (Jason Segel) tries out his rebellious therapy techniques, while Paul (Harrison Ford) and Gaby (Jessica Williams) grapple with their own personal issues. Paul is grief-stricken and dealing with Parkinson’s disease, and then there is Gaby, who is going through divorce. The many, heart-wrenching topics are explored with respect and humor in another wholesome installment. Here’s what happened in episode three of Shrinking:
- Jimmy crashes his patient Alan’s date to give him some advice. He urges Alan to be himself, to stop putting on an act.
- Alice and Sean are still at odds with one another. Sean cleans the kitchen and throws out an old plant. Alice orders him to retrieve the plant he binned. Out front, a nosy neighbor interrogates Sean, and the other nosy neighbor Liz defends him.
- Jimmy and Brian go for a walk and organize drinks for that night with Gaby.
- Paul goes for a health check-up, he talks about grieving and playing fifteen minutes of sad songs to deal with his grief.
- Paul crashes into Gaby’s new car. Jimmy and Gaby suggest Paul stops driving altogether, but he disagrees. He meets with Alice and they talk about grief. He suggests the fifteen-minute sad songs idea. Alice tries it and then has pizza with her dad.
- Jimmy catches Gaby cheating on her husband and confronts her. She admits she is getting a divorce. Jimmy is invited to her divorce party. He asks Paul for advice. Paul tells him that everybody grieves in different ways. He passes on his fifteen-minute trick to Jimmy too.
- Jimmy tries the technique and cycles to Gaby’s, crying the whole way there. Gaby is upset and feels guilty about the divorce. She also says how she misses Tia (Jimmy’s wife). Gaby and Jimmy hug.
- Sean apologizes to Alice and they bond. Liz spies on them and thinks they are flirting. She asks Paul for advice. He didn’t know Sean was living at Jimmy’s house. He phones Jimmy and shouts at him. Paul tells Jimmy to put his daughter first. Jimmy thanks Paul for supporting Alice.
- Alan messages Jimmy, thanking him for the advice, it worked. Jimmy gets a win. Although Paul is now ignoring him and he spies Grace back with her emotionally abusive husband.
Shrinking Season 1 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Season 1 Episode 4 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 10th, 2023. The release time is 12 am PT. Episode 4 is titled “Potatoes” and will have a run time of 33 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Shrinking Season 1 Episode 4 with a subscription Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Paul is angry at Jimmy; he keeps getting over-involved in his patients’ personal lives and isn’t giving his daughter Alice enough attention. Sean staying at his house is the final straw and now Paul refuses to speak to Jimmy. I think Jimmy will keep trying to make amends, but Paul will stubbornly ignore Jimmy for quite some time. It will take a big gesture to cure this argument.
- Alice and Sean will continue to bond, but Liz will sense trouble and continue to interfere.
- Gaby will struggle to comprehend her divorce and spiral out of control.
- Jimmy will continue to try his new approach at work, even though it has backfired slightly. Grace isn’t going to take Jimmy’s advice any longer, she is back with her ex for good.