We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 5 and include the release date and where to watch online.
In Season 2 Episode 4, Mike McLusky (Jeremy Renner) has two major issues to deal with. The first is the imminent prison transfers of the inmates of tent city, and the second is the unearthing of Milo’s (Aidan Gillen) fortune.
The prison transfers start to panic the crime bosses, who fear they will have no control in another prison. While Milo’s riches bring about plenty of death and destruction. Again, it falls to Mike to make sure these issues are dealt with efficiently and quickly. It’s another brutal installment, filled with violence and tense drama. Here’s what happened in episode four of Mayor of Kingstown:
- A construction worker called Horace finds Milo’s fortune. He tries to sell it to a pawnbroker, but they warn him to just burn them instead. Horace is eager to make millions off of the bonds and asks for the name of a potential buyer.
- Prisoners start to get transferred from tent city to the other local prisons. Bunny and the other Generals worry they will be next. Bunny argues with Mike about this predicament. Mike says he will deal with it. He heads to Evelyn for reassurances, but the District Attorney is stalling on signing the release papers.
- An emotional Kyle talks to his dead brother at the cemetery. He needs a job, he needs purpose. He asks Mike for a proper job, to help him with his workload.
- Mike assures Bunny that the District Attorney will sign the papers. Bunny warns him that the other leaders are growing impatient and have threatened Mike. He is in serious danger.
- Mike tries to win over Kareem, but again, the transfers are out of his control too.
- Mariam visits Kingstown’s Juvenile Detention Center and tries to reach the inmates on a personal level. She talks of her own anger problems and the violence in her hometown.
- Horace speaks with Joseph at the nightclub about the bonds. He is beaten up badly, refusing to tell Joseph where he’s hidden them.
- Horace’s wife takes the bonds to the police station. Stevie contacts Mike about them and he speeds over to the station. Mike asks Stevie to hide them, Milo will be after them.
- Mike is ordered to meet with Bunny at tent city, but it is all a trick. Tent city is completely empty, all the inmates have been transferred.
- Horace’s tortured remains are found at the bottom of a swimming pool.
Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Season 2 Episode 5 is scheduled to release on Paramount+ on Sunday, February 12th, 2023. The release time is 3 am ET/ 12am PT. The title of episode 5 is still to be confirmed, as is the running time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 5 with a subscription to Paramount+ on the date mentioned above.
- Joseph will continue to search for Milo’s fortune, hunting down Horace’s partner. Once he captures her, she is sure to face a similar fate to her husband.
- All the prisoners have been transferred to a different prison and tent city is now a ghost town. Bunny and the others have been fooled again. Bunny cannot protect Mike any longer. Criminals on the outside will beat Mike almost to death for his broken promises.
- Kyle may take over Mike’s duties, while he is recovering in hospital.
- Milo will hear about the stolen fortune and will demand the bonds are found immediately.