We discuss predictions for the HBO series The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 5 and include the release date and where to watch online.
In episode 4 of The Last of Us Season 1, Joel (Pedro Pascal) starts to open up to Ellie (Bella Ramsey) after she saves his life. However, they ran into trouble after the highway was blocked. Here is everything that went down in season 1, episode 4.
- Ellie is playing around with the gun she found and looking at her reflection in the mirror.
- Outside, we see Joel siphoning gas from one car to fill the truck back up to get on the road.
- Ellie continues to be a thorn in Joel’s side, but this time telling jokes out of a pun book.
- We start to see Joel be more and more protective of Ellie. This time, at night, she seeks his comfort of promising that everything will be okay.
- As they traveled down the highway, they came across massive wreckage that blocked the interstate. So, they are going to have to turn around and go through the city to head back on the interstate.
- Once they make it into town, they realize that the checkpoint doesn’t have anyone at it.
- While they realize this, a man comes out who is injured, but we quickly find out he was faking, and as Joel floors it, they get into a wreck.
- A huge gunfight goes down, with Joel making sure that Ellie gets to safety before taking down two of the men.
- Joel thinks he is in the clear, but a man busts through the back door and takes him down. While on the verge of joking Joel to death, Ellie steps in and shoots the man in the back.
- Now, we meet Kathleen, who is questioning someone about the whereabouts of people, especially Henry. The man says everything but what she wants to hear.
- As she is about to pull the trigger, her men arrive to show her that one of her men has been shot. She begins to freak out and heads back inside, and kills the man. When she comes back outside, she preaches to her team that it was Henry who did this and they need to find him ASAP.
- As Joel and Ellie have a little moment about what happened, Joel hands her the gun and shows her some techniques with it.
- The episode ends with Joel and Ellie sharing a laugh, but Joel wakes up to a screaming Ellie who has a gun pointed at her by a kid.
The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 is scheduled to release on HBO on February 12th, 2023. The release time is 8:00 PM EST. Episode 5 is titled “Endure and Survive” and will have a run time of 60 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 5 on HBO on the date mentioned above.
- Joel and Ellie run into a different group of people that take them.
- Henry finally makes an appearance.
- Joel continues to be overly protective of Ellie.
- Ellie does something that puts their entire plan in jeopardy.