We discuss predictions for Your Honor Season 2 Episode 6 and include the Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch online.
The ramifications of Episode 4 continued to be felt in “Part Fifteen” for everyone, but especially Michael, Charlie, and Big Mo, with the fifth episode of the second season forcing them all to make major decisions that were perhaps against their own immediate self-interests.
Here’s what happened in Your Honor Season 2 Episode 5:
- While Big Mo appreciated Eugene’s efforts to return her money, his presence in New Orleans caused all kinds of problems for her. For one thing, the Baxters can’t know he’s there, and for another, his return proves that Lil Mo facilitated his “escape” in the first place. Big Mo has a decision to make here about how to best run Desire, even if it runs contrary to her family values. So, she has Lil Mo beaten up and expelled from the gang (though crucially not killed) and has Eugene sent back to Houston to stay with her sister.
- Gina’s father, Carmine Conti, is in town and making waves for everyone. Olivia won’t let Michael back out of their “agreement” because she thinks she can hook every fish in the pond at once. The Conti family apparently built Jimmy Baxter’s reputation, and they are very dangerous people.
- Jimmy cautions Michael that if Charlie doesn’t reconsider his proposal for the land deal then Conti and some other dangerous figures may get involved, imperiling Charlie in a major way. Michael has no choice but to tell his best friend that he has revealed his involvement in covering up Adam’s hit-and-run of Rocco. Knowing he’s stuck either way, Charlie signs off on Jimmy’s proposal but makes some additional requests that are more in-line with the desires of his constituents.
- Michael still wants nothing to do with Olivia, but he’s taken away in handcuffs by Nancy Costello, who wants to know where he was on the night of his wife’s murder. Apparently she has new evidence in the matter.
Your Honor Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 is scheduled to release on Showtime on Sunday, February 19th, 2023. The release time is 9 pm ET/PT. Showtime app subscribers can watch the episode on Friday, February 17th, 2023, at midnight ET. Episode 6 is titled “Part Sixteen” and will have a run time of 60 minutes which includes commercials.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Your Honor Season 2 Episode 5 on Showtime on the date mentioned above.
Here’s the official synopsis for the latest episode:
Michael and Elizabeth pursue a lead in Robin’s murder case. The Baxters aim to silence Eugene. Jimmy enters into a dangerous alliance. An overdose causes a major rift with Big Mo’s lieutenants.
- Part of me thought that Nancy was just bluffing Michael into continuing to work with Olivia, but it seems like she actually might have evidence about Robin’s murder that potentially implicates Michael.
- Eugene obviously isn’t about to get back to Houston quickly enough for his return to New Orleans to cause Desire conflict with the Baxters.
- Now Lil Mo is a “free agent”, so to speak, will he have some kind of revenge in mind?
- I suspect Jimmy’s new “dangerous alliance” will be something to do with Carmine.
1 thought on “Your Honor Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
We are hoping for a Season 3 or this great show. It is excellent!