We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 8, and include the release date and where to watch online.
This week, Nagatoro (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) showed Senpai that she can be just as helpful as she can be bothersome, aiding Senpai with both his contacts and his skiing ability. Despite how Nagatoro may act, she’s always there for him when he needs her, ready to take on anyone who causes Senpai trouble.
It’s a far cry from where their relationship first started, with Nagatoro teasing him to the point of tears. However, after one year of spending time together, Senpai starts to wonder why it is he doesn’t know more about the girl who’s been by his side this whole time.
- The episode opens with Senpai concentrating very hard to put together something viewers cannot see before being called to dinner.
- Nagatoro notices a box of contacts beside Senpai and offers to put them in for him.
- Senpai finds himself extremely nervous when she straddles him, trying to get the lens in.
- In the end, Nagatoro is successful but teases Senpai knowing he will no longer be able to touch his glasses when he’s nervous.
- While on a ski trip, Senpai and his friends notice how good Nagatoro and her friends are at skiing.
- When Nagatoro invites him to ski, Senpai’s friends are surprised to find out he is friends with such a popular first-year girl.
- Senpai promptly crashes into a snow bank, so Nagatoro attempts to teach him the basics, but Senpai continues to struggle.
- Nagatoro invites him for a night lesson, but Senpai says his legs are sore when really he doesn’t want to hold Nagatoro back from skiing at her own pace.
- That night, Senpai hits the beginner slope again to practice what Nagatoro taught him. As he daydreams, another young skiier goes by, yelling that he cannot stop. Senpai manages to ski forward and grab the child’s coat just before he runs into a tree.
- Just then, two skiers appears out of nowhere, heading straight for Senpai. He tries to get out of the way when suddenly Nagatoro saves him before scolding the other skiers.
- Senpai asks Nagatoro to night ski with him.
- Back at school, Senpai congratulates Sunomiya for making it into art school. She’s surprised to hear Senpai also wants to attend are school and wonders if it has something to do with Nagatoro’s influence over him.
- Senpai looks back on the last year, realizing Nagatoro has been influencing him before, also realizing he knows nothing about her future goals.
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 8 Release Date and Time
Episode 8 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Saturday, February 18th, 2023. The release time is 1:30 p.m. ET. The title of episode 8 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 8 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
While both Senpai and I were nervous about Nagatoro putting in his contacts, it all seemed to work out fine in the end. I was also right in assuming that he would struggle with skiing, but I could’ve never guessed how well the ski trip would’ve gone for them. With Senpai now hoping to learn more about Nagatoro’s future, he’s hoping next week’s episode goes just as well for them.
- In the preview for next week, Senpai’s friends seems very curious about his relationship with Nagatoro. I imagine they’re likely going to interogate him, maybe in class or at a cafe, to get to the bottom of it.
- It looks like Nagatoro and Senpai will be in some sort of martial arts class together next week. I could see Nagatoro teaching Senpai yet again, considering that she is pretty talented when it comes to anything physical.
- Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 7 Recap
- Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 8 Recap
- Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Review