We discuss predictions for the Prime Video series Carnival Row Season 2 Episodes 3 and 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
In Carnival Row Season 2 Episode 1, we catch up with many of the characters and see the impact of the Row’s lockdown both in and outside the ghetto. In contrast, in Episode 2, we get our first glimpse into the New Dawn movement threatening the Pact. Both are compelling episodes that set the new stakes the characters face.
- Philo and Vignette are trying to help their fellow Fae-folk in their respective ways. She arranges a supply train robbery.
- Constable Berwick, Philo’s former partner, asks for his advice on solving the murder of a soldier stationed on the same supply train Vignette raided. The police believe it was the Black Raven who killed the man.
- Jonah is having trouble managing his new-found power, especially as his decision to lockdown the Row has severe economic consequences for the Burgue.
- Sophie is still manipulating Jonah into doing her bidding, and she’s revealed to be a fae sympathizer, which goes against the persona she’s been presenting so far.
- Terrifying visions plague Tourmaline, revealing that she inherited dark powers from the witch Aoife. She sees the murder of a soldier stationed on the supply train robbed by Vignette, and she sees the attack on Dahlia before it happens.
- Agreus and Imogen seem to find trouble far away from The Burgue. The New Dawn captures the two, a revolutionary movement the Pact is at war with.
- The Pact needs help from the Burgue to fight their war with the New Dawn.
- Philo secures his friend Darius’s freedom by bringing him on the Row. Darius revealed that the Burgue had been experimenting on him.
- Philo tries revealing he’s the son of the late chancellor Absalom Breakspear to destroy Jonah’s political career and hopefully reopen the Row.
- Vignette makes a better plan and has the Ravens crash into the ballroom, where Sergeant Dombey murders a Fae dying from the ghetto epidemic.
- Dahlia is murdered soon after the ballroom raid.
Carnival Row Season 2 Episodes 3 and 4 Release Date and Time
Episodes 3 and 4 are scheduled to release on Prime Video on Friday, the 24th of February, 2023. The release time is midnight GMT.
Episode 3 is titled “The Martyr’s Hand” and will have a run time of 47 minutes, while episode 4 is titled “An Unkindness of Raven” and will have a run time of 50 minutes and 33 seconds.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Carnival Row Season 2 Episodes 3 and 4 with a subscription to Prime Video on the date mentioned above.
- Imogen and Agreus start enjoying the freedom of not having to hide their relationship while in New Dawn territory.
- Philo tries revealing his identity once more and succeeds.
- The Black Ravens chose Vignette as their new leader.
- Tourmaline helps with the soldier’s and Dahlia’s murder investigation.
- Both the soldier and Dhalia had the same killer.