We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 13 and 14, including the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of Crash Course in Romance Episode 12, it looked as though Dong-hui was going to take matters into his own hands and target Haeng-seon in a far more sinister way than just veering a yacht off course. As such, it also seems like Chi-yeol’s (Jung Kyung-ho) assistant could be the metal ball murderer, which means he has an intense obsession with the man he is employed by. Why this obsession exists will be an intriguing thing to uncover, as will the motive behind Dong-hui’s fatal actions. Of course, the hope is that he won’t be able to get near Haeng-seon with his scheming.
Elsewhere, Hui-jae was arrested on suspicion of murdering I-sang and encouraged to remain utterly silent by his mother. Seo-jin wanted to plead insanity, believing her son might have been the culprit. But, as episode 12 confirmed, Hui-jae is a murder witness, not a murder suspect. How this plays into proceedings could be vital, though the reliability of the shut-in’s testimonies will be questionable given he has bipolar disorder and anxiety.
For the rest of the Crash Course in Romance ongoings, look no further:
- Haeng-seon is becoming suspicious of Dong-hui, though he believes she might be overly sensitive.
- Jae-woo has rejected Yeong-ju.
- Geon-hu has proposed that Hae-e should go out with him if he gets into college.
- The Pride Academy has reinstated Chi-yeol, and Hae-e will be readmitted into the All Care programme.
- Su-hui’s influence on her clique of mothers is diminishing.
- Haeng-seon and Chi-yeol are making strides in their relationship.
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 13 and 14 Release Date and Time
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 13 will be released on Netflix on February 25, 2023. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 14 will air at the same time the next day, February 26. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 70-75 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 13 and 14 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- Dong-hui doesn’t act on his desires regarding Haeng-seon, though it reveals more of his true personality.
- Hui-jae becomes a pivotal witness to I-sang’s murder case.
- Seo-jin hears that Hae-e has also seen the leaked exam paper, so they attempt to get involved in the situation.
- Hae-e weighs up the right thing to do, despite the potential consequences for her and Sun-jae.
- Chi-yeol becomes more aware of Dong-hui’s aggressive side and begins to side with Haeng-seon.
- Yeong-ju and Jae-woo step up their potential romance.
- Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Review
- Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 13 Recap
- Top 40 Best Korean Dramas Of All Time
1 thought on “Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 13 and 14 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
dong hui is 100% the brother of the student who died long ago.