We discuss predictions for the HBO series The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 7, including the release date and where to watch online.
After many weeks of listening to Joel (Pedro Pascal) talk about Tommy (Gabriel Luna) on The Last of Us, we finally had a reunion between the brothers. However, things don’t go as planned, and the episode ends with mass chaos as we inch toward the finale. Here is everything that went down in The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 6.
- Three months have passed, and Joel and Ellie hold up a couple for information on their whereabouts. They tell them how to get to where they need to be.
- After they leave, Joel has a dizzy spell, a cause for concern.
- Joel and Ellie post up for the night, and Joel passes out from exhaustion. Thankfully, Ellie was on watch, but Joel wasn’t happy she didn’t wake him.
- While trekking through the area, a group of people on horses stop them. The group has a dog that can sniff them to see if they are infected, which freaks out Joel because of Ellie. After the dog clears them, one thing leads to another, and they take Joel and Ellie to Jackson.
- After many years, Joel and Tommy reunite.
- Tommy tells Joel about his new wife, Maria, and we find out she is pregnant.
- Later that night, Joel tells Tommy why he is there and how he needs to take Ellie to where she needs to go because he doesn’t have the strength to do it. Sadly, Ellie overhears the conversation.
- Tommy reluctantly agrees to take Ellie without telling anyone else in the town what is happening.
- Joel goes to break the news to Ellie but quickly realizes she has already heard him. After an aggressive back and forth between the two, Joel tells them that they will go their separate ways in the morning.
- The following morning, Joel is at the stable getting a horse when he gives Ellie a choice, and of course, she chooses to ride with him.
- As they navigated to the Fireflies headquarters, the place was empty. A group of men shows up, and Joel has to fight one off and kills him. However, in the battle, he was stabbed.
- The episode ends with Ellie helping him get on the horse and them getting out of dodge, but moments, after they are in the clear, Joel falls off the horse, and Ellie begs him not to leave her alone in the world.
The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
Episode 7 is scheduled to release on HBO on February 26th, 2023. The release time is 8:00 PM EST. Episode 7 is titled “Left Behind” and will have a run time of 60 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 7 on HBO on the date mentioned above.
- Ellie struggles to get Joel back on his feet to make it back to Jackson.
- Tommy comes to the rescue of Ellie.
- The Fireflies arrive in Jackson to look for Joel and Ellie.
1 thought on “The Last of Us Season 1 Episode 7 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
I loved this this is a great website to learn and to know about the last of us but please tell us the plot of every future episode but in all i loved this