We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Servant Season 4 Episode 8, including the release date and where to watch online.
Leanne’s (Nell Tiger Free) supernatural powers or lack of powers are hotly debated by Servant fans. Is she the one orchestrating all these strange events, or is it entirely coincidental? All these theories are tested in “Myth,” an exciting and revealing installment, where Uncle George (Boris McGiver) voices his theories on Leanne for the first time. Here’s what happened in episode Servant Season 4 Episode 7:
- Julian is unable to sleep at night and wanders the house. He finds Leanne’s followers staring up at him from the sinkhole shrine and discovers Sean’s research on Heaven and Hell, angels and demons.
- Dorothy continues to research Leanne and the pageant but finds nothing of interest.
- Leanne doesn’t want Julian to worry about her and tries to cheer him up the following day. They kiss, and she bites him, telling Julian he talks too much.
- Sean’s chef video goes viral. Julian questions him about the religious books. They decide to discuss Leanne in the cellar. Sean mentions that everything goes well when she is happy, and when she is angry, it does not. Then Julian loses his voice and is unable to speak.
- Roscoe and Uncle George turn up. Uncle George says he wants to confess and will tell them everything about Leanne.
- Dorothy researches Leanne’s family fire and then Leanne’s mother.
- Uncle George retells the story of how he joined the cult and then recruited Leanne. He told Leanne that she had died in the fire and was reborn as a servant of God. She believed it and then went on to think she had powers. He admits that she is confused and deranged but ordinary nonetheless.
- Sean and Julian then challenge this theory, throwing all their previous strange scenarios at him. The animals go crazy at the party, and Bev nearly dies. He has answers for everything—Sean’s loss of taste and touch, the splinters, even the doll.
- Dorothy discovers that Leanne’s mother died on April 17th, 2011. Leanne then appeared in all of Dorothy’s news stories on that same day each year.
- Uncle George believes Leanne found an abandoned baby and brought them into the Turner home via tunnels under the house. He says that Leanne is obsessed with Dorothy and stalked her. She brought the baby in to help Dorothy recover.
- Roscoe is saddened to hear that he was lied to.
- The family shares a meal. They are not afraid of Leanne anymore and upset her with their honesty.
- Uncle George whips himself, apologizing for his sins. It is implied that he lied to them all.
Servant Season 4 Episode 8 Release Date and Time
Episode 8 of Season 4 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, March 3rd, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. The title of episode 8 is still to be confirmed, as is the running time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Servant Season 4 Episode 8 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- I think Uncle George has played Roscoe and the Turner household. He believes Leanne has supernatural abilities but needs others to think she is ordinary. I am sure he has a master plan that requires the Turner family to remain ignorant of Leanne’s abilities. But it remains to be seen what Uncle George’s endgame is here.
- Leanne was angered by the Turner family’s brutal honesty. She will fight back as usual, twisting and manipulating their lives, showcasing her talents.
- The cult and the Turner family will push Leanne to breaking point, and she will fight back, destroying the whole street.