We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 7, including the release date and where to watch online.
Truth Be Told ended its previous installment with a significant raid on a sex party. In this raid, many assailants were arrested, and 15 sex trafficking victims were rescued, including Trini (Mychala Lee) and a girl named Melanie. “From My Hand the Poisoned Apple” follows in the aftermath of this raid, with Trini and her parents trying to recover, after the horrific ordeal that has just transpired.
Meanwhile, Poppy (Octavia Spencer) and the team hunt down a corrupt cop. It’s another busy installment, although one that meanders with minor subplots. Here’s what happened in Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 6:
- Trini is medically examined and questioned after the raid. Her parents are also vetted, and then eventually, Trini is allowed to return to her home. Once back home, Trini remains silent and withdrawn, walking around in a daze. Trini’s parents struggle to reconnect with their daughter.
- Poppy and Eva consider their next move. They could try and win over one of the suspects to make them rat out Finney, but it might be a tall order. Unfortunately, all the assailants are released on bail, lacking evidence, and they all lawyer up.
- Aames is confronted by Emily’s parents, who are also desperate for their daughter to be rescued. Aames is still suspicious of the father, though, and follows him. Peter, Emily’s dad, is seen arguing with a man who he owes a substantial amount of money.
- Desiree becomes Melanie’s carer, although the teen struggles with her rehabilitation.
- Poppy asks Eva to reveal her trafficking story so that they can restart the investigation. Eva declines the offer.
- Drea’s mother snoops around the police station and discovers evidence has been tampered with.
- Melanie tells Poppy that a corrupt cop is working with the traffickers. The pimps referred to him as Cubo. He lives near a police station. Poppy passes this information on to Aames.
- Markus stalks Finney and is back drinking again.
- Eva tells Poppy she is ready to talk; she wants to tell her story.
Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
Season 3 Episode 7 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, March 3rd, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. Episode 7 is titled “The Luxury of Self-Reproach” and will have a run time of 47 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 7 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Aames is suspicious of all the officers at the police precinct now, although his partner seems the most likely to be the corrupt cop, mentioning living near a train station and having just returned after a long absence. This, of course, could be a red herring. Aames and Poppy will continue to search for their corrupt cop.
- Eva has agreed to tell her sex trafficking story for Poppy’s podcast. This is a bold and possibly foolish move from Eva. I don’t see how this could lead to finding Emily or getting Finney arrested.
- Trini has begged her parents to keep her at home. I think she has tricked them. She wants to be at home, contact Aubrey, and reconnect with her old life. Trini isn’t going to recover quickly at all. Just like Melanie’s situation, it will be a long and trying battle.