We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 15 and 16, including the release date and where to watch online.
Ahead of next week’s finale, Crash Course in Romance revealed quite a lot to its viewers. Most importantly, Dong-hui has been officially established as the metal ball serial killer, with his targets seemingly anybody he deems to be getting in the way of Chi-yeol (Jung Kyung-ho). Speaking of which, the star tutor himself has become suspicious of his assistant, noting his calloused finger, which matches the suspect’s description given to him by the police. Thus, Dong-hui’s crimes are close to being found out, especially now he’s taken things too far, such as attempting to get his pursuit of Hae-e written off as a suicide attempt. Expect this story to have a gripping ending in the upcoming two chapters.
READ: Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 14 Recap
Elsewhere, Sun-jae has buckled under the guilt of his unintentional cheating and, as a result, comes clean with his homeroom teacher. It brings to an end the torture the young student has been putting himself under, which got so severe he was ready to take his own life. Now though, it remains to be seen what his mother, the impassioned Seo-jin, does about it. Viewers would expect she would be highly annoyed, but there was a rare moment of vulnerability for the stone-faced lawyer in episode 14, so who knows?
For the rest of the Crash Course in Romance ongoings, look no further:
- Hae-e’s birth mother has appeared at the hospital to get answers on her child’s condition.
- Hae-e was hit by a car when being chased by Dong-hui.
- Su-a has been diagnosed with anger-management issues.
- Chi-yeol brought his suspicions about Dong-hui to Haeng-seon.
- Hui-jae cleared his name.
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 15 and 16 Release Date and Time
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 15 will be released on Netflix on March 4, 2023. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 16 will air at the same time the next day, March 5. This will be the show’s finale. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 70-75 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 15 and 16 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- Chi-yeol confronts Dong-hui and exposes all of his crimes to the police.
- Dong-hui gives his backstory to Chi-yeol.
- Hae-e manages to wake up and becomes key in Dong-hui’s prosecution.
- Seo-jin realizes her wrongdoings and makes amends to Sun-jae and Hui-jae.
- Su-a gets help for her anger-management issues and begins to heal.
- The mothers slowly realize the toxicity of the academic pressure they put their children under.
- Sun-jae and Hae-e realize their feelings for each other.
- Chi-yeol decides he will stop tutoring.