We discuss predictions for the Peacock series Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 3, including the release date and where to watch online.
In Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 2, we saw a massive uproar over the potential of a protest at the school. With Will (Jabari Banks) and Yazmin (Riele Downs) pushing him to become a leader, Carlton (Olly Sholota) starts to fold under pressure. Here is everything that went down in season 1, episode 2.
- Will called out his teammates for not helping out, but Todd said that he was being selfish. Will promises to be team-oriented moving forward.
- Ms. Bassett says that the schools have eyes on Carlton being the person they crown the Founders Award, and she asks him to shut down any protests ahead.
- Ms. Hughes’s firing has affected Ashley, but Vivian explains the protest could help.
- Vivian and Phil pull Will aside to ask him to keep an eye on Carlton as he wanes off his meds.
- Will confronts Phil about Doc, who tells him that he isn’t sure about Doc and his motives for Will.
- Ms. Hughes attends the pre-protest rally to thank everyone for their support.
- As they are preparing for the protest, Yazmin convinces Carlton that he should give the speech.
- Hilary meets with an advertiser, and it goes well. However, they want to ensure Ivy will be part of the rollout, meaning she would have to pitch it to her later.
- Ivy shuts down Hilary about the deal upsetting Hilary. Regardless, Hilary texts the advertiser to say they are in.
- The school announced that anyone who partook in the walkout/protest would be suspended and unable to participate in extracurricular after-school activities.
- Carlton struggles with all this because Ms. Bassett is in his ear about the Founders Award.
- Even though the school said they would shut it down, the crew decided the walkout was a go.
- The walkouts begin, and the school takes notice by taking the kids’ banners.
- As things begin to get more and more hectic, everyone looks to Carlton to deliver the speech. Unfortunately, in the middle of all this pressure, Carlton has an anxiety attack in which he can’t catch his breath.
- Will calms Carlton down and tells him he will take over.
- We see Will steal the banner from a teacher and run away. Moments later, as everyone looks at Carlton disgustingly, Will appears on the school’s roof and rolls down the banner. The banner says “Black Teachers Matter,” which is followed by a chant of it as the episode comes to an end.
Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 will release on Peacock on Thursday, March 9th, 2023, at midnight PT. Episode 3 will have a run time of 41 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can watch Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 3 with a subscription to Peacock on the date mentioned above.
- Phil and Doc finally meet, leading to a confrontation between the two men. Will also shares his feelings toward Phil’s doubts.
- Hilary continues with the advertiser even though Ivy turned it down.
- Will gets suspended for his actions on the roof of the school.
1 thought on “Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
Apart from peacock where else can we watch it