We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 10, including the release date and where to watch online.
Emotions ran high in Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 9, with the story focusing on Yosano (voiced by Yu Shimamura) and Mori’s past. While viewers knew something shady had gone between them, they could’ve never guessed it would be this awful. It’s no wonder why she never wanted to work with him again. At the same time, though, it’s now easy to see why Mori is so eager to get Yosano back. Thankfully, Yosano seems adamant about staying with the Armed Detective Agency, but that still means we will have to lose another member in the process.
- Tanizaki and Miyazawa confront Yosano on her way to fulfill Fitzgerald’s request.
- Tanizaki volunteers to take Yosano’s place in the Port Mafia if she tells him what happened between her and Mori.
- Toward the end of the Great War, an 11-year-old Yosano worked as s student medic on the battlefield under Mori. She used her ability to bring soldiers back from death.
- One soldier gifts Yosano a golden butterfly clip to thank her, calling her an “angel” as he does.
- Yosano learns Mori brought her to the battlefield to try to create an “immortal regiment” for battle.
- When her soldier friend wakes up alive after an explosion, Yosano admits that although she can heal their bodies, she cannot heal their minds from the trauma of what has happened to them.
- The war gets worse, and Yosano goes from treating soldiers every three days to treating them thrice daily.
- Yosano refuses to continue treating the soldiers.
- Mori tries to explain that the nation will fall without her, but when Yosano refuses again, Mori shoots the soldier she had befriended, forcing her to save his life.
- The soldiers begin to grow more unstable.
- After one of the soldier’s attacks and tries to kill Yosano, she notices that her butterfly hairpin is missing. As she looks for it, the soldier she befriended uses the ship’s communications system to speak with her, prompting Yosano to run to his room.
- Before hanging himself, the soldier tells Yosaat she is not an angel like he once thought but an “angel of death.”
- After the war, Yosano is put into isolation in a facility.
- Three years later, Mori comes to retrieve her but is confronted by Yukichi, who says what he is doing to her is wrong.
- As Yukichi and Mori fight, Ranpo moves Yosano somewhere she doesn’t have to watch them.
- She begs Ranpo to take her back, complaining about her ability, but he suggests she stop using her ability altogether.
- After promising to help her, Ranpo uses his “ability” to return Yosano’sbutterfly hairpin.
- Unsure of what to do next, she turns to Ranpo for an answer. He suggests working for the Armed Detective Agency.
- As she finishes her story, Yosano vows to save the Armed Detective Agency.
Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 10 Release Date and Time
Season 4 Episode 10 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, March 8th, 2023. The release time is 10:30 a.m. ET. Episode 10 is titled “In Lament of My Wingless Body” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 10 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
I was wrong in both of my predictions last week, with the episode deviating to Yosano’s backstory for a moment. Now that we understand more about her past with Mori, maybe it will help us figure out what will happen next week.
- Although Tanizaki volunteered to join the Port Mafia for Yosano, I feel Mori will reject the offer. He seems determined to find a way to work with Yasano again and doesn’t seem interested in taking no for an answer.
- Even though Mori thinks this is a trap, I believe that Fitzgerald will keep his word about helping the Port Mafia as long as Yosano can keep up her end of the bargain.