We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 8, including the release date and where to watch online.
In “Folklore,” the grief group members throw a garage sale to remove their dead relatives’ possessions. However, this therapeutic event takes a dramatic turn, with revelations and plenty of painful triggers. Meanwhile, Edward (Colin O’Brien) bonds more with Mahira (Jenna Qureshi) and distances himself from Shay. It’s another meandering yet dramatic installment that finds time to address all the characters effectively. Here’s what happened in Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 7:
- Edward asks Mahira for a photograph of her and Jordan together. Shay continues to get jealous and orders Edward to leave her room. Her father is back, and she fears he’ll get the wrong idea.
- Shay practices for roller derby tryouts, but her dad wants her to concentrate on a more serious and reliable sport instead. She argues with Edward, who wants her to follow her dreams.
- Adriana makes a controversial statement and receives negative press in return. She decides to escape and run away with Kojo and Becks to the mountains for a short trip. Kojo wants Adriana to live with him in Ghana, although Adriana wants Kojo to stay in New York. Neither seems to be able to make the leap.
- Dee Dee refuses to sell her home or the LA condo. She receives a wedding anniversary gift from Charles, which brings back painful memories. Zoe plans to leave on her trip to Barcelona but later changes her mind to be with her mom instead.
- Sam struggles to remove Ben’s items, and the grief group suggests a garage sale. At the sale, we meet Sam’s wife, Sienna, who doesn’t know about Sam’s sexuality or secret relationship with Ben. Vernon shows up for extra awkwardness while Steve and Amanda finally reconnect.
- Edward obsesses over Mahira and shows up at her place of work.
- Lacey and John fall out, with John upsetting the grief group members. They sleep together, but John leaves afterward.
- Flashbacks address Steve’s final argument with his brother Brent.
- Mahira tells Edward that they need to talk. Edward thinks this is good news, but Jordan reminds him it is terrible.
Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 8 Release Date and Time
Episode 8 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, March 10th, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. Episode 8 is titled “Music” and will have a run time of 53 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 8 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- I think Mahira is going to tell Edward to back off. He is becoming quite obsessive, showing up at her work unannounced and messaging her at all hours. Mahira wanted to do something nice, but Edward is twisting it into something else entirely.
- Shay will start to learn golf until her father leaves once again. After he has gone, she will grow bored of golf and return to her old hobby.
- Adriana and Kojo are both stubborn, refusing to make a change. They will decide to split, ending with an emotional goodbye. Neither will take the leap.
- Dee Dee is also quite stubborn, refusing to sell any of her valuable properties. It will take something drastic for her to realize that she cannot survive financially without some sacrifices. Steve will help her to sell the condo in Los Angeles.
- Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 8 Recap
- Dear Edward Season 1 Review
- Is the book Dear Edward based on a true story?