We discuss predictions for the Peacock series Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
Bel-Air Season 2 returned and picked up right where we left off in season 1. From Will (Jabari Banks) trying to be the man to Phil (Adrian Holmes) apologizing to nearly every, it’s been a wild start. Here is everything that happened in season 2, episodes 1-3.
- Will return to the Bank’s house after an apology from Phil. From there, he has been trying to get his eyes set on Doc and getting under his tutelage.
- After a few words from Doc, Will starts taking over his team and becoming more selfish.
- Will dominates in a game that leads to Doc giving him a bunch of praise. Their meeting after the game catches the eye of Phil, who steps in and talks to Doc. However, he informs him that any further dialogue goes through him.
- While Will and Lisa split up for now, he has his eyes on this new girl Jackie.
- Will’s direction of helping Carlton with a new girl has led to helping with the Black Student Union.
- Ashley’s teacher at school was fired for going outside of the curriculum, causing Vivian and Carlton to step in.
- Carlton asked his parents to wane him off his medication which they agreed to do. But, between the Black Student Union and this new girl, Carlton’s anxiety worsens again, but he’s scared to speak up.
- A protest within the school gets shut down, but Yazmin and Will convince Carlton to go through with it anyway.
- The protest is about to happen, and Carlton’s choice between being the hero and his future cause him to shut down. However, Will saves the day by making something happen.
- Hilary and Jazz have issues leading to some questions about their relationship. One thing leads to another, and Hilary finally stakes her claim as Jazz’s woman.
- Hilary and Ivy open the creator’s house.
- After Hilary snags a big company to sponsor the house, Ivy shuts it down because it would oppose a brand she already represents. Although she said no, Hilary still tried to complete the deal.
- Phil is trying to keep the pieces together, which includes apologizing to Will and Geoffrey. The latter joined Will in coming back home.
- Geoffrey snoops on something in Phil’s office but cannot unlock his computer.
- Phil’s weariness of Doc leads to him telling Will that he needs to be careful with Doc and that any decision goes through him.
- Vivian is having a problem with Reed. She tries troubleshooting her problems by hiring Lisa to be her assistant.
Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Episode 4 will release on Peacock on Thursday, March 16th, 2023, at 3 am ET. Episode 4 will have a run time of 47 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 4 with a subscription to Peacock on the date mentioned above.
- Carlton is upset that Will took the spotlight away from him, causing them to fight.
- Hilary continues to work with a company even though Ivy said she wouldn’t promote them.
- Will is in trouble for what he pulled at the school. So they force him to miss a game.
- Doc isn’t thrilled with Will’s actions.