We discuss predictions for the HiDive anime series Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 4 Episode 22 and include the release date and where to watch online.
When things were looking up for Bell (Yoshitsugu Matsuoka) and Ryuu (Saori Hayami), they took a turn for the worst, putting them in what is possibly their most dangerous situation yet. Although they’ve had time to rest, no amount of rest and healing could have prepared them for running into the Juggernaut in this state. While they’re struggling to make it, it seems the monster has learned some new abilities that have made him harder to fight than ever before.
- Bell and Ryuu set up a fire in the new room they’ve discovered and take the opportunity to warm up. The situation grows awkward when they have to remove their clothes.
- Ryuu asks Bell to be completely honest about why he returned for her at the Colosseum. He responds that he “couldn’t let anyone else die.”
- Ryuu asks Bell if she can tell him what happened to the Astrea Family on the day they were attacked, and he agrees.
- Ryuu tells Bell they should consider “skin-to-skin contact.” Bell attempts to make excuses not to, but they finally go through with it.
- Although Ryuu has done everything she can to heal Bell’s arm, she informs him that it will not fully recover until they reach the surface.
- Bell and Ryuu leave the Oasis, heading through an area that has never been mapped.
- After traveling upwards, they find themselves back in the actual dungeon.
- Bell and Ryuu across an open area with gray ash walls that she describes as the Fourth Ring. From there, they will encounter the Fifth Wall, and then she says they will find the tunnel that leads up to the 36th floor.
- Ryuu stops Bell as they see the Juggernaut on the wall above them.
- Bell sees that the monster has acquired a new arm, regenerating one out of several monsters it ate earlier.
- Bell notices the new body parts make the Juggernaut slower, but he makes up for it by being able to use the attacks of the monsters it has eaten.
- A Juggernaut spike stabs Bell, but Ryuu can drag him into a small cavern.
- The space is too small for the Juggernaut but full of monsters.
- The Juggernaut shoots spikes through the cavern’s walls, inadvertently killing the monsters.
- Ryuu uses her magic to heal Bell’s wound as they assume the Juggernaut has given up on trying to catch them for now.
- Ryuu turns to Bell and asks if he can hold her one last time, and he does.
- As Ryuu falls asleep, Bell stands and fights through his pain to walk out of the cavern, promising to protect Ryuu.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 4 Episode 22 Release Date and Time
Season 4 Episode 22 will be released on HiDive on Thursday, March 16th, 2023. The release time is 9:00 am ET. Episode 22 is titled “Luvia: Starry Flower” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 4 Episode 22, with a subscription to HiDive on the date mentioned above.
While neither of my predictions panned out this week, with next week being the finale, I think it will be easier to guess what will happen this time around.
- If there were ever a time for the Xenos and Bell’s Party to show up, it would be in next week’s episode. I could see them popping in just in time to save Bell as he attempts to take on the Juggernaut.
- At the same time, I could see none of Bell’s friends making it in time, forcing him to take on the Juggernaut on his own.
1 thought on “Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 4 Episode 22 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
I forgot the detail since I read the LN few years ago. But, if I’m not mistaken the group arrive after the Juggernaut has been defeated; sorry, if I’m wrong