We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Shrinking Season 1 Episode 9, including the release date and where to watch online.
In the latest installment of Shrinking, titled “Boop,” Jimmy (Jason Segel) pushes his patient Grace (Heidi Gardner) to regain control and fight her emotionally abusive husband. Jimmy may need to heed his advice, as those closest to him take the therapist for granted. It’s another hilarious episode, as Gaby (Jessica Williams) attends her ex-husband’s art show and Jimmy searches for his missing daughter. However, the formula is starting to get a little repetitive now. Here’s what happened in Shrinking Season 1 Episode 8:
- Paul tries to contact Meg, but she refuses to speak with him after he rejected her offer to move in with them.
- Jimmy speaks with his patient Grace, who is back with her ex. He tells her to fight back, to ‘boop’ him. This entails knocking over her ex-husband’s coffee.
- Jimmy and Gaby apologize to Alice; she finds out they are sleeping together and is mortified. Jimmy only makes the situation worse by oversharing, though.
- Alice meets with Paul to vent. Paul is going through his own issues, though, and tells her to lay off Jimmy. Alice storms off.
- Gaby invites Sean and Liz to Nico’s art show for moral support. Her ex-husband seems to be doing really well since their divorce, which upsets Gaby further.
- Brian and Charlie exercise with Jimmy, they want to tell him that he cannot officiate their wedding, but he ignores their subtle hints, too excited for the special occasion.
- Brian visits Jimmy that night to tell him the truth, but Jimmy realizes that Alice has gone missing, along with his car.
- Jimmy calls Paul and asks where Alice could be. She mentioned a garden party, so the trio head there. Brian admits that he doesn’t want Jimmy to officiate their wedding. They find Alice’s friend Summer. She says that Alice is with a college boy.
- The trio scares this college boy and takes Alice home. Paul worries that Jimmy won’t punish Alice and tells him not to be a coward.
- Jimmy stands up for himself and tells Brian that he is hurt. Jimmy then grounds Alice for two months. She storms off angry.
- Gaby sees a painting of herself, but Nico says it was inspired by his new girlfriend. Angered, Gaby makes a scene, telling everyone that the painting is of her. Liz and Sean have to drag her away.
Shrinking Season 1 Episode 9 Release Date and Time
Season 1 Episode 9 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, March 17th, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. Episode 9 is titled “Moving Forward” and will have a run time of 36 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Shrinking Season 1 Episode 9 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Now that Alice is grounded, it will allow her to reassess her life goals. She will concentrate more on school and decide her future plans.
- Sean will likewise put some real time and effort into his catering business.
- Gaby will start dating, trying to compete with Nico and his new girlfriend. She may even talk about dating Jimmy.
- Jimmy will make some real progress himself, inspired by Paul’s words. He will start to be a responsible and affectionate parent.
- Paul will apologize to Meg and accept her offer to move across the country for his family.