We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 12, and include the release date and where to watch online.
After almost two full seasons of wondering when Senpai would make a move, he finally decided to follow his heart and ask Nagatoro (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) on a date. Viewers surely weren’t surprised to see her agree, especially since she’s been the one to initiate most of their romantic interactions thus far. Although everything seems to be moving in the right direction, Senpai and Nagatoro have yet to realize they have a few unexpected guests tagging along on their trip to the zoo that could throw a wrench in their plans.
- Senpai thinks about asking out Nagatoro. The more he thinks about it, the more nervous he gets.
- When they leave school late, Hana tells Senpai someone is picking her up.
- Sunomiya pulls up to grab Hana on her motorcycle.
- Hana tells her older cousin about Senpai’s predicament, and Sunomiya suggests he follow his heart.
- Nagatoro asks Senpai if he misses her as they walk home from school, and he admits that he does.
- Nagatoro admits she wishes there was a way for them to hang out more.
- Senpai nervously asks if there is somewhere she’d like to go on her day off. Nagatoro begins teasing Senpai, asking what he means by the question.
- After offering several ridiculous suggestions, Senpai tells Nagatoro to forget he asked.
- Nagatoro suggests they hang out somewhere nearby instead.
- Nagatoro says Senpai should pick the location, but before he can think of anything, the two part ways on their walk home.
- Senpai remembers Nagatoro mentioning wanting to see the penguins.
- Senpai turns around and runs toward Nagatoro to ask if she wants to visit the aquarium with him.
- Nagatoro eagerly agrees.
- Senpai tells Hana about his upcoming date with Nagatoro, to which Hana immediately congratulates him.
- When Nagatoro decides not to visit Senpai after practice that day, Gamo says she looks more like someone “leaving the best for last.”
- Gamo and Yoshi fear Nagatoro is really after Senpai’s virginity.
- Gamo and Yoshi go to the art room to warn Senpai but only find Hana.
- Nagatoro and Senpai meet up the next day.
- Gamo and Yoshi spy on them from afar, aiming to protect Senpai’s virginity.
- Hana and Sunomiya also pull up, intending to protect Senpai’s romantic pursuits.
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 12 Release Date and Time
Episode 12 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Saturday, March 18th, 2023. The release time is 1:30 p.m. ET. The title of episode 12 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 12 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
I managed to get both of my predictions correct last week, with Nagatoro agreeing to go on a date and Sunomiya being instrumental in getting her to do so. While it would be optimistic to assume nothing will go wrong on their date next week, here’s hoping everything turns out well for Nagatoro and Senpai in the end anyway.
- I feel Gamo, Yoshi, Hana, and Sunomiya will get caught spying on Senpai and Nagatoro’s date. As much as they’re trying to be helpful, I could see them getting in the way most of the time.
- Although it may be the perfect setting, I feel Nagatoro will not accept a kiss from Senpai even if he tries because of the promise she made to win a judo match against Orihara.