We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 10, including the release date and where to watch online.
In the penultimate installment of Mayor of Kingstown Season 2, Mike (Jeremy Renner) plays catch-up, after his 24-hour bender. The Mayor was only off the grid for one day, and chaos prevailed. Bunny (Tobi Bamtefa) is out of jail, practically starting a war with his latest actions, while Ian (Hugh Dillon) has gone rogue, leading to death and corruption. Ian and Bunny’s actions collide in “Peace in the Valley” as the Crips leader seeks revenge for the bloodshed in the riots. It’s an action-packed episode, although it doesn’t feel like the narrative is working towards any real finale-level endgame. Here’s what happened in Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 9:
- Mike and Milo finally meet. Milo wants his bonds back in exchange for Iris’ freedom. They agree to the deal, but Milo threatens to destroy Mike’s life if he betrays him again.
- Bunny and his men raid a gun store, taking all the guns and ammo they can carry.
- Mike returns to the office after a day off the grid. Kyle is relieved to see his brother and updates him on everything that has transpired in the previous 24 hours. Mike was unaware that Bunny had been released.
- Mike speaks with his mother. Mariam wants him to help out a teenage inmate called Jacob. Kareem informs Mike that the District Attorney’s office was behind Bunny’s release.
- Ian updates Mike about the gun store robbery. Ian thinks this is a declaration of war. Bunny needs to return the guns he has stolen. Ian tells Mike about Robert’s case being dropped.
- Mike thanks Evelyn, but she is adamant that her office was not involved in solving Bunny or Robert’s dilemmas. Evelyn now hates Mike and everything he stands for. She mentions Ben’s death, which Mike was also blissfully ignorant of.
- Mike visits Bunny. Bunny says the robbery was to protect his army. The Crips leader states that he is even with Mike now, but Robert must die for his actions during the riots. Mike tries to dissuade him, but Bunny isn’t listening anymore.
- Jacob commits suicide in prison. Kyle tells Mike the sad news and Mike then visits Mariam to inform her of Jacob’s death. Meanwhile, Kyle’s wife Tracy decides to move back with her family. Kyle refuses to join her though.
- Iris calls Mike, and they plan to meet up the next day. Of course, Milo is behind it all.
- Mike is pressured by Ian to retrieve the guns. Bunny won’t listen though. Mike tries to warn Robert of a possible attack. Robert is then beaten by Bunny’s men and left for dead. Mike arrives to find Robert on the floor. It is unclear whether Robert has survived or not.
Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 10 Release Date and Time
Season 2 Episode 10 will be released on Paramount+ on Sunday, March 19th, 2023. The release time is 3 am ET/midnight PT. The title of episode 10th and final episode is still to be confirmed, as is the running time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mayor of Kingstown Season 2 Episode 10 with a subscription to Paramount+ on the abovementioned date.
- The next installment is the season two finale. I imagine Mike will meet with Iris, but Milo will also be there. Mike will have planned for this occasion and complete the transaction, swapping the bonds for Iris. Mike will outsmart Milo though, and the criminal will be swiftly arrested by the police.
- Ian’s cover-up of Ben’s death will come back to haunt him. A witness might have seen the killing and Ian could be arrested. Mike may have to help to save Ian from any serious jail time. Although Charlie might admit to killing Ben, cementing Ian’s fate anyway.
- Kyle will finally see sense and move away from Kingstown with Tracy. They need a fresh start away from all this criminal chaos.
- Robert will recover in the hospital, where Bunny’s men will strike again, finishing the job.