We discuss predictions for the Netflix and Crunchyroll anime series Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11, including the release date and where to watch online.
No one could’ve guessed just how well things would go for Thorfinn (Yuto Uemura) and Einar (Shunsuke Takeuchi), probably not even themselves. With the promise of freedom just on the horizon now, the two men must decide what they will do next. Despite Ketil’s (voiced by Hideaki Tezuka) generous offer, the farm may not be where Thorfinn is most needed, especially now that we’ve seen just how much Canute (voiced by Kensho Ono) seems to need someone he trusts. It will be interesting to see if and when their paths cross now that Thorfinn is on the brink of freedom.
- Thorfinn and Einar celebrate as they clear the last tree on their land. Thorfinn comments that it took them a little more than three years.
- Thorifinn asks Einar what he intends to do once free, and he replies that he does not know.
- Einar asks Thorfinn if he plans to return to Iceland once he is free, and Thorfinn says he might, but he doesn’t know yet either.
- Ketil offers Thorfinn and Einar a discount, allowing them to be free when they finish sowing the seeds on their land.
- Ketil asks Thorfinn and Einar to inform his father that he has left for Jenning to visit the sickly King Harald.
- Ketil offers to let Thorfinn and Einar work as farmhands for him once they pay off their debts.
- Canute travels to Jenning by ship.
- Wulf informs Canute that King Harald is not in good condition.
- Canute suddenly sees the severed head of King Sweyn rolling toward him.
- Canute visits Harald for the first time.
- Harald tells Canute he plans to leave Denmark to him.
- King Sweyn’s head reappears and scolds Canute for lying to Harald when he knows he poisoned him.
- Canute avoids the refreshments to avoid being poisoned.
- Canute says that Harald has to die because having two kings would lead to disaster.
- In a flashback, we see Harald and Canute playing, with Harald encouraging Canute to become a stronger man than him and their father.
- The episode ends with Canute staring out of his window, disappointed.
Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 Release Date and Time
Episode 11 will be released on both Netflix and Crunchyroll on Monday, March 20th, 2023. The release time is 11:30 a.m E.T. Episode 11 is titled “The King and the Sword” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 with a subscription to Netflix or Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
While Canute did seem to be struggling this week, it did not have anything to do with the state of his kingdom. With next week’s preview, it looks like we will be seeing more of Canute. If he and Thorfinn reunite, who knows what that will mean for them?
- I feel that Einar will stay and accept Ketil’s offer to become a farmhand. If it means him staying close to Arnheid, I could see this being his best option.
- While I don’t think they will see each other, I feel Throfinn may finally hear what Canute’s been up to. If he does, he may even begin to consider visiting Canute once he is free.
- Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 10 Recap
- Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 Recap
- Vinland Saga Season 2 Review
- Anime Shows like Vinland Saga