We discuss predictions for the Peacock series Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 5, including the release date and where to watch online.
In Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 4, Will (Jabari Banks) continues to try t to convince Phil (Adrian Holmes) to let him work with Doc, Carlton (Olly Sholotan) faces his fears, and Hilary (Coco Jones) meets Jazz’s parents. Here is everything that went down in season 2, episode 4.
- Will is suspended from school for a week and kicked off the basketball team. While frustrated, the kids at the school consider him a hero, giving him an ovation as they leave the school.
- Yazmin overhears the teacher telling Carlton that he is getting the Founder Award leading to her confronting him about the real reason he didn’t perform the speech.
- Vivian goes behind Phil’s back to meet with Doc to get Will a meeting.
- Phil and Will get a tour of the facility, but when things start sour, Doc brings up Vivian, and Phil storms out of the place. He tells Will that he needs to find other options.
- Hilary meets Jazz’s parents, and while things start well, they go south quickly because she tries to be something she isn’t.
- Will and Carlton head to the bowling alley for a meet-up. They have a fun bonding moment while Carlton schools him in bowling.
- Will talks Carlton into talking to Yazmin. As he does, she shuts him down, saying she doesn’t want to chat now.
- Drew steps up to Carlton, calling him out for not performing the speech cause he was getting the Founders Award. One thing led to another, and the two came to blows.
- After being pulled off Drew, Carlton announces to everyone that he didn’t perform the speech because he had a panic attack and an anxiety disorder. Lisa comes to his defense in front of everyone, sharing a moment outside together.
- Geoffrey has been doing recon work for Phil and finds out his partner has been meeting behind his back with firms. Once Phil confronts James about it, he tells him he’s been meeting for an acquisition. Naturally, Phil isn’t happy, but James tells him that’s the only way the firm will survive.
- The day after the fight, Will tells Carlton that his speech at the bowling alley has led to people coming out about their issues.
- We see Will make Phil and Vivian breakfast, buttering them up to talk them into letting him work with Doc.
- Phil agrees, and they show up with the signed paperwork (that Phil slightly altered) and tell Doc they are in.
- The episode came to a close with Doc thanking Jackie for helping reel in Will.
Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 will release on Peacock on Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 3 am ET. Episode 3 will have a run time of 41 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 5 with a subscription to Peacock on the date mentioned above.
- Will becomes slightly suspicious of Jackie.
- Carlton and Yazmin have a deep conversation about everything.
- Geoffrey continues to pry and get into Phil’s computer.
- Bel-Air Season 2 Review
- Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 5 Recap
1 thought on “Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 5 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
CAN’T WAIT BRUH IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SEASON SINCE LAST YEAR