We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 10, including the release date and where to watch online.
In the penultimate installment of Dear Edward, titled “Paper Covers Rock,” poor Edward (Colin O’Brien) continues to spiral out of control. He has lost the friendships of both Shay and Mahira (Jenna Qureshi), while his auntie and uncle struggle to comprehend the emotional stress he is undergoing. Meanwhile, Dee Dee (Connie Britton) prepares for the final grief group session, and Sam (Dario Ladani Sanchez) is confronted about his sexuality. It’s another standard chapter in the series, using the usual formula, with an emotional ending. Here’s what happened in Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 9:
- Edward is questioned about the vandalism and runs away from school. He finds Linda in pain at home, and they go to the hospital. Lacey follows them there, but Edward will not confide in her.
- Uncle John takes Edward to his place of work. They bond, but John doesn’t know how to handle Edward. The miracle boy believes he should have died on the plane and only survived because he swapped seats with Jordan.
- Sienna confronts Sam about the text messages and photo exchanges with Vernon. Sam admits he was in love with Ben, who died on the flight but was never serious. He says that he loves Sienna, but she isn’t convinced.
- Adriana campaigns the day before the election. She misses saying goodbye to Kojo and Becks, who is headed for Ghana.
- Dee Dee asks Milo if she can throw a grief group party. She phones Steve and asks him to bring food. He is currently making soup dumplings with Amanda—Steve and Amanda kiss.
- Dee Dee opens up to Zoe about her poor parenting and her father’s affair. She promises to be a better mother and a better person moving forwards.
- Linda gives birth to a beautiful baby. Lacey is overwhelmed by the situation but supports her friend.
- Sienna gives Sam an ultimatum; he must decide whether to commit to their marriage and family or not.
- Adriana meets Kojo and Becks at the airport for a tearful goodbye. Neither person changes their mind, but they declare their love for one another nevertheless.
- Bored at John’s work, Edward investigates the place, finding his box of letters. He reads through them all and gets somewhat overwhelmed. He breaks down crying.
Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 10 Release Date and Time
Episode 10 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, March 24th, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. Episode 10 is titled “Shelter” and will have a run time of 46 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 10 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Edward will start to attend therapy sessions. It is almost criminal that he hasn’t been given the support that he needs.
- Dee Dee will prepare the party for the final grief group session. It will be an emotional goodbye. She may offer to start her version of the meeting, a weekly gathering for those that wish to continue supporting one another.
- Adriana will win the election and take the next flight to Ghana to meet with Kojo.
- Lacey and John will split up. John isn’t fit to be a parent. Maybe Lacey will look into adopting.
- Amanda and Steve will become an item. Sam will leave Sienna.
- Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 10 Recap and Ending Explained
- Is the book Dear Edward based on a true story?