We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 10, including the release date and where to watch online.
In the penultimate episode of Truth Be Told, Poppy (Octavia Spencer) hunts down her prime suspect in the Finney murder case. She believes Eva (Gabrielle Union) is the killer and doesn’t hesitate to tell her so. These two allies become bitter enemies in “Only Little Secrets.” Meanwhile, Aames (David Lyons) delves deeper into the case, and Trini (Mychala Lee) struggles back at high school. It’s another cliched offering from the series, pushing over-dramatic reveals and soap opera-level theatrics. Here’s what happened in Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 9:
- Poppy suspects Eva of killing Finney. Aames has found CCTV footage that corroborates his theory. Eva was the last person to see Finney alive, only minutes before his death.
- Aames asks to interrogate Bill Ochoa about his involvement in Finney’s sex trafficking ring. Bill denies all the charges. Aames then follows up on another lead, the car dealership owner, whose car was used to kill Finney.
- The car dealership owner Nico Zebka explains how he rents his cars for events but never knows who he is dealing with. They leave encrypted messages using the Questeur app.
- Poppy snoops around Eva’s office, but the Principal grows suspicious. Eva asks to look over Bill’s video footage. They look at Finney’s tape. Eva knows the girl involved in the video; she is called Nadia.
- Aames asks Markus if Trini would be willing to testify against Bill. The parents ask Trini, and she agrees.
- Poppy and Eva argue. Poppy suspects Eva of killing Finney and doesn’t trust her. In retaliation, Eva calls Boisterous and jeopardizes Poppy’s entire career and life savings. Poppy’s boss Ezra considers ending their contract because Poppy refused to use Eva’s story in the podcast.
- Markus and Aames speak to a witness who saw Finney’s killer. A police sketch is drawn, thanks to this witness. The killer is a young black girl.
- Markus tells Poppy about the possible killer’s description and the one-way messaging function on the Questeur app. Poppy confronts the app’s boss, Lee Hackman. He denies any involvement.
- Aames looks at the police sketch and identifies the killer as prostitute Rochelle Johnson.
- Eva and Poppy make amends. They visit Nadia. She confirms that it was Lee Hackman who paid for her to make the blackmailing tape.
- Poppy tells her sisters the truth about her mother and Alexander.
- Trini prepares to testify. Outside the building, a hooded man shoots at her but hits Eva instead.
Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 10 Release Date and Time
Season 3 Episode 10 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, March 24th, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. Episode 10 is titled “A Kiss Not Mine Alone” and will have a run time of 41 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 10 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Poppy now suspects Lee Hackman of leading the trafficking ring. She will gather all the evidence she has with the help of Markus and Aames. They will confront Lee and arrest him for his crimes.
- Eva will eventually die from her gunshot wounds in the hospital. Poppy will agree to air the podcast episode, revealing Eva’s history in the trafficking ring. Eva will thank her for fulfilling her dying wish.
- Trini will testify against Bill Ochoa. He will be arrested and sentenced for his crimes.
- The whole saga will unfold. Lee Hackman will reveal the whole history behind the ring.
- Truth Be Told Season 3 Episode 10 Recap