We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8, including the release date and where to watch online.
Now at the halfway mark of Divorce Attorney Shin, things seem to be taking a slightly different direction. Sung-han (Cho Seung-woo) is now ready to take his revenge, having colored in all his grapes, and seems to have his sights set on the manipulative, bitter Yeong-ju.
Quite what this payback will involve is another thing entirely. Still, it’s clear our titular character is desperate to avenge the death of his beloved sister and wants to be vindicated on his decision to ditch the piano for legal work.
Of course, this whole ordeal will likely play out over many weeks, but the seeds are already planted for a fascinating final six episodes.
Elsewhere, Professor Choi successfully got a divorce, with his money-hungry ex-wife conceding that she could no longer hold out and wait for him to pass away.
That decision was undoubtedly influenced by Min-su (Cha Sung-je), the 16-year-old willing to give his father his liver for the sake of making his mother see the light. Now, Professor Choi is free to have the liver donation done by Ji-suk (Kim Si-young), leaving his adolescent son able to find his own path.
For the rest of the ongoings in Divorce Attorney Shin, look no further:
- Hyeong-geun has finally served the divorce papers to Ji-eun, ready to move on with his life.
- Choi Jun has been welcomed by Attorney Shin but also encouraged to continue being a spy.
- Geum-hui has visited Sung-han and is trying to find out where Ju-hwa is buried so she can take Gi-yeong to pay respects alongside her.
- Seo-jin is settling into legal work after a rough start.
Divorce Attorney Shin season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on March 25, 2023. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.).
Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 8 will air at the same time the next day, March 26. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
- Yeong-ju continues her quest for information on Sung-han and gets involved in his upcoming case.
- Choi Jun decides he’ll split away from Keunhwa, no longer content with being a spy.
- Seo-jin starts to learn more about the trade she’s involved in and how it can dramatically impact people’s lives. As such, she’ll build an attachment to the role.
- Sung-han will begin his look into revenge on Yeong-ju and potentially her family.
- Yu-seok will become entangled in all of the drama but might take Sung-han’s side when learning the facts.
- Geum-hui will continue to taunt Yeong-ju, tightening their rivalry.
- Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 6 Recap
- Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 7 Recap