We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 13 and includes the release date and where to watch online.
The school festival wasn’t the only exciting thing during this week’s episode, as Jun (Kaito Ishikawa) finally confessed his feelings for Tomo (Rie Takahashi. Although it took him a while, he finally came to his senses and realized it was time to make his feelings known.
However, things probably did not turn out as smoothly as Jun hoped, especially not when Tomo’s first reaction was to run away from him. Luckily, it all seemed to work itself out when he and Tomo finally managed to talk about it.
- Tomo, Misuzu, and Carol’s mothers meet at the school’s Cultural Festival to watch their daughters in Cinderella together.
- The play opens with Tanabe narrating.
- When the curtain pulls back, the audience sees Misuzu as Cinderella, Carol as the evil stepmother, Jun as a tree, and Tomo playing Prince Charming.
- After the play, Jun asks Tomo to walk around the festival with him.
- Tomo can’t help but think about how this will end for her and Jun, wondering if this is the kind of future she wants from him.
- Jun asks Tomo to dance.
- Tomo jokes that Jun asking her in front of all these people might give everyone the wrong idea about them since he only asked her as a friend.
- Jun tells Tomo that people would not be getting the wrong idea about them.
- Tomo takes off running and runs away from Jun whenever he tries to bring it up.
- Jun admits to Kosuke that he finally realized he has feelings for Tomo.
- Jun confesses to Tomo that he knew what she meant back when she confessed, and he was pretending not to.
- Jun yells out that he is in love with Tomo.
- After speaking with Misuzu and Carol, though, Tomo decides to hear Jun out.
- Tomo fears they cannot be together and remain best friends.
- The episode ends with Tomo telling Jun she loves him as he raises his fist excitedly.
Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 13 Release Date and Time
Episode 13 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, March 29th, 2023. The release time is 1:00 p.m. ET. The title of episode 13 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 13 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Although we didn’t get a big Misuzu and Tomo heart-to-heart, they seemed to fix their issues quickly and casually. The real story this week was Jun admitting his feelings for Tomo. With everything out in the air and only one episode left, maybe we’ll finally see Jun and Tomo together as a couple.
- After last week’s confessions, I assume Jun and Tomo will make things official next week and tell their friends they are an item.
- Tomo-chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 12 Recap
- Tomo-chan Is a Girl! Season 1 Episode 13 Recap and Ending Explained
- Tomo-Chan is a Girl! Season 1 Review