We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 12, including the release date and where to watch online.
Just when it seemed like Kazuki (voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga) and Rei (voiced by Koki Uchiyama) had made the right choice by letting Miri (voiced by Hina Kino) go, it proved to be the wrong decision in the end, only putting her in more danger.
Now with no one left but them, Kazuki and Rei have decided their best choice may be to leave their life behind. However, with Rei’s father still insistent that he take on the family business, that probably won’t be as easy a solution as it seems.
Considering the Boss has already proven he’s not afraid to kill to get what he wants, Rei’s only solution may be to take him out first.
- With Miri gone, Kazuki and Rei go through the motions.
- As he cleans, Kazuki stops in Miri’s room and reminisces about their time together.
- Rei tells Kazuki to keep the apartment, as he has decided to return to his father after the new year.
- Kazuki declines the offer, saying the space is too big for just one person.
- Misaki tells Miri that Kazuki and Rei are not actually her fathers before she begins crying.
- Rei’s father is unsatisfied, saying Rei still has too many attachments.
- Rei’s father says he will get rid of Kazuki and Miri for him, despite Rei begging him to at least spare Miri.
- After meeting with Rei, his father sends Ogino to kill Miri, Misaki, and Kazuki.
- Kazuki arrives at Miri’s apartment to find that Misaki has already been shot but is still barely alive.
- Ogino shoots Kazuki in the shoulder but leaves when he hears approaching police sirens.
- Misaki dies in Kazuki’s arms.
- Kazuki and Kyutaro then leave the scene with Miri.
- Rei meets Kazuki, Kyutaro, and Miri at a safe house.
- Kazuki says the plan is to wipe away all traces of Miri so it looks like she died. From there, they will place her in an orphanage far away and stay out of her life forever.
- Rei says he wants Miri to stay with them, where they can protect her.
- Kazuki disagrees but tells Rei that they will be splitting the chores more fairly this time.
- Kazuki and Rei tell Kyutaro they plan to quit their job to focus on being fathers to Miri.
Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 12 Release Date and Time
Episode 12 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Friday, March 31st, 2023. The release time is 12:30 ET. The title of episode 12 is unknown, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 12 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Although I didn’t think we’d be getting Miri back this soon, things turned for the worst this week in a way I could’ve never expected. Now it seems she and Kazuki are in more danger than ever, and Rei’s father hasn’t even found out he plans to leave the life behind yet.
- I feel that Kyutaro will try to help Kazuki and Rei leave behind the assassin’s life. However, interference will probably kill him when Ogino comes looking for them.
- I think after trying to hide or run, Rei will realize that the only way out of this is to take on his father. I could see him deciding to enact a plan by the end of this episode.
- Buddy Daddies Season 1 Review
- Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 11 Recap
- Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 12 Recap and Ending Explained