We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
Season 3, Episode 3 combines the amusing new character in Zava (Maximilian Osinski) and two significant reveals in the series’ history. For one, we finally know the identity of the man sleeping with Ted’s ex-wife.
The other is our favorite reporter, Crimm (James Lance), leaving Sam’s restaurant and seeing one of the players in a passionate romantic embrace with another man. This is another spectacular outing for the entire cast.
Here is what happened in Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 3:
- The episode title “4-5-1” refers to the new strategy now that Zava joins AFC Richmond. Everyone stands behind Zava, who leads the way.
- Jamie is unhappy with Zava joining the team, thinking that this star player will ruin team morale and culture. The team benches Colin so Zava can have his spot.
- It turns out Colin is gay and is seeing a man named Michael. Colin makes a lot of jokes to cover up the fact that he is a member of the LGBTQ+ community. Still in the closet, he brings Michael to Sam’s restaurant’s grand opening, pretending to be Michael’s wingman when they go out on the town.
- Ted discovers that Jake is his former couple’s therapist. Yes, that is highly unethical, but his ex-wife is seeing him.
- When Crimm leaves the restaurant, he sees Colin and Michael making out in a nearby alley.
- Her mother’s psychic tells Rebecca she will have a family and become a mother.
Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Season 3 Episode 4 will be released on Apple TV+ on April 5th, 2023, at midnight PT. Episode 4 is titled “Big Week” and will have a run time of 50 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 4 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the abovementioned date.
- If I were Ted, I am calling, emailing, and posting on social media the American Psychiatric Association immediately to get Jake’s license removed. This will be an exciting test of Ted’s mental health, considering the history of depression in his family. I predict Ted will punch Dr. Jacob in the face before the season ends.
- Crimm will have to write what he says to Colin and Michael. The storyline will sell books, considering you know the history of English mainstream media with sensational storylines. Ted Lasso and the gang will embrace Colin and his sexual orientation.
- Roy and Keeley are still not together, and I cannot take it anymore. When will someone convince Roy to get Keeley back? I predict Roy will head to Keeley’s before the season ends, only to find Jamie there.