We discuss predictions for the Peacock series Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 7, including the release date and where to watch online.
We took a break from the drama in Bel-Air with Phil (Adrian Holmes) and Vivian (Cassandra Freeman) hosting a family reunion.
With competition at an all-time high with Phil and his brother, things get wild during the reunion. Here is everything that went down with Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 6.
- Phil is teaching Hilary how to play spades with the upcoming Family Reunion. Next, Phil begs Hilary to help pick up his mom and care for her when she hits town.
- Carlton is pumping iron when Will talks about the Founds Award. He wants to keep his name in the race to look good to colleges which makes Carlton mad.
- Geoffrey sits down with Phil and Hilary about what’s going on. He is honest about looking for information about his son. They share a folder with him where he sees a picture of where he is now.
- Jazz won’t answer Hilary’s text message, and Ashley and Will remind her that he is upset about LaMarcus coming to the art show.
- The family reunion is off and running, with Geoffrey giving Will the rundown of who is who. Of course, there are so many people, and Will isn’t doing great with names.
- While things are going well, Phil’s mom asks Vivian where the fish fry is, but we find out that Phil missed a few Zoom meetings for planning the reunion.
- Finally, Will confronts Geoffrey about the photo, and Geoffrey breaks down the story around his son.
- LaMarcus arrives at the family reunion, which frustrates Hilary, but Phil says he is his secret weapon.
- The football game is about to begin, and LaMarcus tells Will he plans to win Hilary back.
- With the game on the line, Carlton drops the game-winning touchdown to save his cousin from a but chewing from his dad.
- Phil’s mom tells Vivian she did a great job with the family reunion.
- Will approaches Carlton to talk about the Founders Award. Before he could speak, Carlton said he was ready for the challenge. As a result, Will tells him may the best man win.
- Phil apologizes to Vivian for not telling her about Erika calling him but says they might have to work together.
- Will tells Phil and Vivian they need to help Geoffrey with his son.
- The episode ends with a toast from Phil’s brother, and the family starts to get down and dance a little.
Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
Episode 7 will release on Peacock on Thursday, April 6, 2023, at 3 am ET. Episode 7 will have a run time of 48 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 7 with a subscription to Peacock on the date mentioned above.
- Carlton and Will started to jockey for positions with the Founders Award.
- Phil considers taking up Erika on her offer.
- Vivian tries to keep LeMarcus off of her while she vies for Jazz’s affection.
1 thought on “Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
Reading your summary you have the characters mixed up vivian is Phil’s wife and hilary is Phil’s daughter