This article previews Perry Mason Season 2 Episode 6 and may contain spoilers for previous episodes.
Perry Mason has been a literary and TV icon for the last century, but his prestige makeover on HBO in 2020 was a new look for the character, bringing with it a new backstory, tone, and format. With handsome period production and a season-long mystery, not to mention an overabundance of HBO’s trademark adults-only grit, the first season was a compelling and well-acted mystery and we’re back for more in the anticipated sophomore outing.
Here’s what happened in Perry Mason Season 2 Episode 5:
- We learned why the Gallardo brothers had so much animosity toward Brooks McCutcheon. The building of his stadium displaced their entire community and led to the death of their sister.
- Perry, despite being openly insulted in court even by the prosecution witnesses, managed to prove that Mateo’s fingerprint was planted at the crime scene. His clients might be guilty of shooting Brooks, but that doesn’t mean they weren’t also, in a way, set up.
- The brothers gave away the name of who paid them: Ozzie Jackson, known to Perkins, who forces Paul to beat the information he needs out of him.
- Hazel confronted Della about playing away, but she couldn’t bring herself to admit it.
- When Perry returned home he found his son’s train set circling a lit cigarette — someone had recently been in his apartment to send him a message.
Perry Mason Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date/Time
The latest episode is scheduled to release on HBO and HBO Max on Monday, April 10, at 9 pm ET.
Where to watch Perry Mason online
As mentioned above, Perry Mason is exclusive to HBO and HBO Max.
Is there a trailer?
There is! And you can watch it right here:
How many episodes will Perry Mason Season 2 have?
As with the first season, Perry Mason Season 2 will have eight episodes. The full release schedule can be found below:
- Episode 1, March 6
- Episode 2, March 13
- Episode 3, March 20
- Episode 4, March 27
- Episode 5, April 3
- Episode 6, April 10
- Episode 7, April 17
- Episode 8, April 24
Who is in the cast?
The latest season of Perry Mason will feature a mix of returning and new faces, including:
- Matthew Rhys
- Juliet Rylance
- Chris Chalk
- Diarra Kilpatrick
- Eric Lange
- Justin Kirk
- Katherine Waterston
- Hope Davis
- Fabrizio Guido
1 thought on “Perry Mason Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
Is the actor playing the role of the DA the same as the actor from Republic of Doyle, the younger brother? What is his name?
Thank-you and we love the series and watched the original Perry Mason years ago too.