We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 5, including the release date and where to watch online.
“Big Week” is one of the best episodes of television Ted Lasso has ever produced.
Full of heart, humor, and poignant storylines, Jason Sudeikis has created a touchstone character in TV history. The reason this episode sets apart from other offerings from the series is you get to see the whole trajectory of Ted’s growth when it comes to his mental health. You’ll even see the same with Rebecca (Hannah Waddingham).
Here is what happened in Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 4:
- Ted Lasso and AFC Richmond lost to Nate and West Ham United by three goals.
- Rebecca catches her ex-husband cheating on his current wife after recently having a child together. Instead of Rebecca telling his wife immediately, he whispers in his ear what she saw and warns him to get his act together for his family.
- Nate tries to apologize to Ted twice, and each time he is interrupted. However, twice he refused to wish Ted good luck or shake his hand.
- Jamie continues to be trained by Roy, but Keeley displays feelings for Jamie when interviewing him for her dating application.
- Ted decides to tell his ex-wife about Dr. Jacob’s situation. While it bothers him that she is dating their couple’s therapist (I’m still at a loss for words), he knows they have a son to raise. He ends the conversation with, “I love you, Michelle. And I love Henry. And I love our family.”
Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Season 3 Episode 5 will be released on Apple TV+ on April 12th, 2023, at midnight PT. The title of Episode 5 is not known at this time, and neither is the run time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 5 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the abovementioned date.
- My radar is up on Shandy. She changed the tagline of Keeley’s application, which implied having the chance to sleep with a rich celebrity. This increased subscribers by three million, and she boasted about this in front of Jack, Keeley’s boss. Is Shandy trying to steal Keeley’s job/company? Something tells me Jack would rather have three-million subscribers.
- Will the embarrassing situation of how Richmond acted rub Zava the wrong way? I still think Zava somehow gets out of his contract and jumps ship to West Ham.
- After reviewing the history of Bill Lawrence sitcoms, I remember Scrubs often tried to tempt Turk and Carla, but they never separated. Something tells me Keeley is not over Roy and will rebuff Jamie’s advances.