We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
We knew it would be hard for Ted Lasso to top last week’s episode. However, you are still treated to a poignant 50 minutes of television better than most on streaming today. The episode “Signals” is not about how many steps you take back in front of adversity. In true Ted Lasso fashion, it’s about how you respond with the next step forward and personal growth.
Here is what happened in Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 5:
- Ted tears up his famous and beloved “Believe” sigh! Why? He wants his team to believe in themselves and not let envy, fear, and shame get in the way of thinking in themselves.
- Keeley fires Shandy for being disrespectful and losing a client. Shandy gets revenge by letting a baby goat into the office, and the little guy takes sour-smelling poops all over the conference room.
- This leads to a connection between Keeley and her boss, Jack, which I did not see coming. Keeley kisses her, and Jack kisses her back. They spend the night together in Keeley’s office.
- Rebecca goes through a series of tests to see if she can have a baby.
- Ted’s son is sent home for being a bully at school
- Zava retires and leaves the team.
- Nate’s date leaves him in the middle of the meal, but he starts a connection with Jade, his crush at the restaurant.
Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Season 3 Episode 6 will be released on Apple TV+ on April 19th, 2023, at midnight PT. The title and runtime of episode 6 are unknown at this time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 6 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the abovementioned date.
- I was right about Shandy, but they gave her the hook well before I thought they would. This, of course, was a beard and storytelling ploy to get Keeley and Jack together. What will come of this? Ted Lasso is about personal growth, and we will see a change in Keeley’s character I didn’t see coming.
- Will Zava come back or even unretire? Something tells me he shows up again with either Nate’s team or Manchester United. Remember, Ted said they would face Manchester again later in the season.
- I’m digging the new storyline between Roy being a mentor to Jamie. I think Roy will get Jamie to be the leader he knows he can be.
- Can Rebecca have children? Something in her face tells us she can and she will. Will Sam be the father? However, have we considered if she will go the donor route? I think we all know who that person can be — Ted Lasso.
1 thought on “Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 6 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
I think Rebecca will become a mother to her goddaughter. Why else would this character have been introduced?