We discuss predictions for the Peacock series Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 9, including the release date and where to watch online.
Things are starting to unravel for the Banks family on several different levels in Bel-Air. With Carlton (Olly Sholotan) on the brink of a breakdown, Will (Jabari Banks) finding out Doc (Brooklyn McLinn) might not be who he said he is, and Vivian (Cassandra Freeman) having the talk with Erika (Diandra Lyle), here is everything that went down in Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 8.
- Phil apologizes for not giving Will the space he promised when he moved back in, and the two agree to be back on good terms.
- Carltoenteredto the room, and Will walked out as the two were still on bad terms. While talking to his parents, Carlton’s nose starts to bleed, and he plays it off to them.
- Zenith Hype has their first game against Compton. Will takes charge of the team as they win 86-80.
- A strange was, overlooking the game and looking at Doc, confronted him after the game. Phil and Geoffrey just so happened to see it, and Geoffrey said he would look into it.
- Vivian thought she was about to get fired. Instead, she got offered Janice’s job. After helping him stay in the Founders Award race, Carlton bought Lisa a bracelet. Later that day, Will sees Drew and Lisa holding hands and decides to tell Carlton about Drew and Lisa and that Drew is the one that leaked the video.
- Carlton confronts Lisa, leading to the two having a big argument.
- Hilary asks for Lemarcus’s help with building the brand. He automatically says yes to her because he trusts her. After getting a giant billboard in the city of her face, he tells her that he isn’t losing her again.
- James confronts Phil about his secret meetings with Erika. After much deliberation, Phil returns to him and tells him he isn’t going anywhere.
- Vivian confronts Erika and tells her she doesn’t have time for her games. Erika promises she is only in it for Phil to join the firm.
- Will helps a stranded Lisa get to the hospital where her father is having a baby. Instead of leaving to hang out with Jackie, Will stays and comforts her.
- Carlton continues down a bad path and does a lot of drugs. Later that night, he woke up and went outside, and his car was gone. Although he makes an elaborate excuse, including saying it was the pills mixed with the alcohol, Geoffrey is suspicious of him.
- The episode ended with Will walking in to talk to Phil about him finding out that Doc had been taking bribes to steer players to colleges and agents.
Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 9 Release Date and Time
Episode 9 will release on Peacock on Thursday, April 20, 2023, at 3 am ET. Episode 9 will have a run time of 47 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Bel-Air Season 2 Episode 9 with a subscription to Peacock on the date mentioned above.
- Carlton goes into a full-blown meltdown at school.
- Jackie tries to get Will to help Doc.
- Vivian takes the job after talking it over with Janice.