We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Extrapolations Season 1 Episode 8, including the release date and where to watch online.
“2068” is a chapter with a unique setting, but like most episodes of the series, the story is generically typical. This a bottleneck episode, meaning a small and limited cast, but the names are enormous.
Including Marion Cotillard, Tobey Maguire, Forest Whitaker, and Eiza González, who have fun with their characters and revel in their roles. They could have had something if they had gone darker and further.
Here’s what happened in Extrapolations Season 1 Episode 7:
- Auggie is an investor in a company called Life Pause and won a single lottery ticket to be part of the process.
- Life Force takes your digital memories and uploads them into the cloud, which will load them back into a carbon-based lifeform when the earth is back to its former glory. This is basically the plot from the Prime Video series Upload.
- Nic is in love with Sylvie, even though Auggie is his mentor. When Sylive is upset that Auggie will be leaving her on New Year’s Day, Nic comforts her, and they end up having contactless sex.
- Elodie tries to convince Auggie to give her the Life Pause spot, but he refuses.
- Auggie and Sylvie have a child, which is an infertility bot named Agnes.
- Auggie decides to stay and be with his family because he loves them. Sylvie forgives him.
- In the morning, their servant Anna steals Auggie’s place in Life Pause because he will no longer use it.
Extrapolations Season 1 Episode 8 Release Date and Time
Episode 8 will be released on Apple TV+ on April 21st, 2023, at midnight PST. The episode is titled “2070” and will have a run time of 51 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Extrapolations Season 1 Episode 8 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- This being a bottleneck episode, I don’t think there is any way we see Auggie, Sylvie, Nic, Elodie, or even Anna again.
- At the end of the episode, they announced on television that the International court would hand out crimes of ecocide and against nature. I predict that it has to be Bilton who will pay for his crimes. I know, obvious guess, but the series doesn’t allow for much maneuvering.
- Is there an argument to be made that Bilton could be an anti-hero? He may prove his actions may have helped save the earth. Why? Maybe since humans are ruining it, he was trying to keep it by ridding search of its most evil polluters.
- Rowan may also make an appearance because his geoengineering accelerated the temperature increase. Even the President, played by Cherry Jones, could be on trial.