We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Doctor Cha Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
In the opening two episodes of Doctor Cha, we get a detailed introduction to the characters we are dealing with. Cha Jeong-suk (Uhm Jung-hwa) is a middle-aged homemaker who has grown tired of her family’s mistreatment.
As such, the former hospital resident has decided to get back into healthcare, disregarding her husband’s arrogance to believing she can still make an impact in the career she was once so tied to.
At the end of episode two, it looked as though Jeong-suk had landed her desired role as a resident in Seung-hi’s (Myung Se-bin) department, so it’s clear she still has what it takes.
Elsewhere, there’s In-ho (Kim Byung-chul). A relentlessly cold-hearted man, he’s the chief surgeon of a hospital but a man unable to care for his wife. Not only did he refuse to let her have any share of assets, but he also restricted Jeong-suk to being a “housewife” for 20 years before he lost leeway by failing to donate part of his liver to her in a crisis situation.
That, and In-ho is having an affair with his old school crush Seung-hi, showing a distinct lack of care for those around him.
In the coming weeks, it’ll be interesting to see how the surgeon deals with Jeong-suk’s renewed vigor and her constant presence at his hospital.
For the rest of Doctor Cha’s ongoings, look no further:
- Jung-min, the son of Jeong-suk, has passed his residency exam too and will presumably start working at his father’s hospital.
- Jeong-suk survived liver failure, which meant she had begun living life for herself and putting her needs first.
- Roy Kim, who performed Jeong-suk’s surgery, encouraged her to return to healthcare.
- Seung-hi is waiting for an opportunity to have In-ho to herself.
- Ae-sim has become an obstruction, objecting to In-ho donating his liver and putting Jeong-suk’s name on the house deed.
Doctor Cha Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 Release Date and Time
Doctor Cha Season 1 Episode 3 will be released on Netflix on April 22, 2023. The usual release time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Doctor Cha Season 1 Episode 4 will air at the same time the next day, April 23. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Doctor Cha Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
- Jeong-suk will begin her residency but find it’s not without new difficulties.
- Jeong-suk and Jung-min’s mother-son relationship will be exposed, and potentially begin fears of nepotism given they’re both at In-ho’s hospital.
- In-ho and Seung-hi will team up in an attempt to put Jeong-suk off working at their hospital, though this will backfire.
- Roy Kim will tighten his bond with Jeong-suk and even float around the idea of her leaving In-ho.
- In-ho and Seung-hi will attempt to hide their affair.
3 thoughts on “Doctor Cha Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
I love Doctor Cha. Having watched ever Korean medical drama the I can find, Dr. Cha is so welcoming. The medical aspects in all dramas are accurate, informative and beautifully filmed.
2 episodes in and I loveee Doctor Cha so far!! Hopefully it keeps getting interesting and doesn’t dwindle in the last episodes. I wish all the episodes could be released at once lol
I absolutely love Dr. Cha. Women have taken the back seat for much too long. We too are made in the image of The Almighty. We are equal.