We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Rabbit Hole Season 1 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
Rabbit Hole is quickly becoming one of the most addictive television shows. Why? Because this Kiefer Sutherland-led series has another brilliant twist in the episode “Tom”, an aspect of the show that is becoming its signature trademark.
Here is what happened in the Paramount+ series Rabbit Hole Season 1 Episode 5:
- We are told in the last episode that John’s team is alive. However, FBI Agent Madi finds John’s team dead at the bottom of the elevator shaft in his building.
- John and Ben planned from the beginning to pretend John’s team would be killed. They also knew the intern was planted, probably for Crowley. Ben tries to kill him the day the office blows up, but the intern catches his team. He tries to kill Ben, but he is interrupted. Crowley then tells him to kill the entire team.
- The intern shoots Manfred, Hafix, and Cara in their heads before the bomb minutes before they are supposed to leave. He then dumps their bodies down the elevator shaft.
- Ben came back to the building and witnessed the intern dumping the bodies. John finds out that his father, Ben, called Tom right before he committed suicide. It’s revealed he called Tom to warn him but learns Crowley has turned him. Tom tells Ben, “Tell him I had no choice.”
- Edward discovers Crowley owns a company called America SOS Committee. He is using this to bribe political officials. One of them is Norah Evers, a Senator from New Jersey.
Rabbit Hole Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 will be released on Paramount+ on Sunday, April 23rd, 2023, at 3:00 a.m. ET. The title and runtime of Episode 6 are unknown at this time.
Where to watch online
Rabbit Hole can be watched exclusively on Paramount+ with a subscription. The streaming platform has plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial or a Walmart+ subscription plan.
- There is no possible way to predict what will happen next on Rabbit Hole, but let’s give it a shot.
- Why is the intern having guilty thoughts over Cara’s death? The episode reveals that his girlfriend is upset and thinks she may lose him. Is it possible the intern was having an affair with Cara? Why else would he be feeling this guilty? Look for this reveal coming up next episode.
- Why did Tom not have a choice in becoming a mole for Tom? Was he deep in debt? Was he being blackmailed? I have a sneaking suspicion someone Tom loved was being used as a pawn for his cooperation.
- A $100,000 bottle of scotch had a tracker on the bottom. How did it get there? This had to be by one of John’s makeshift team, right? And how did John know? I have a sneaking suspicion Edward is on Crowley’s side.