We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series The Big Door Prize Season 1 Episode 7, including the release date and where to watch online.
We’ve now passed the halfway point in the first season of The Big Door Prize, and the residents of Deerfield all seem to be pretty miserable, utterly changed by the nifty Morpho machine.
In “Beau,” Jacob’s father hunts out the cheat, continuing his traumatic midlife crisis. The other citizens have their issues to deal with. Dusty (Chris O’Dowd) and Cass (Gabrielle Dennis) try to alter and upgrade their careers, while Trina (Djouliet Amara) ponders her own life choices.
It’s another quirky, character-centric episode, although Beau’s own subplot is rather weak compared to the others. Here’s what happened in The Big Door Prize Season 1, Episode 6:
- In a flashback, Beau quits his job, revealing that his Morpho card said Sheriff on it. He feels like his current job is beneath him, and he can work towards something greater in his life now.
- In the present, Beau makes the finishing touches to his saloon, a western-themed bar in his garage. This explains why he destroyed the dining room table to make his bar top. Jacob is concerned by his father’s erratic behavior but doesn’t know how to act.
- Beau asks Jacob who the cheat might be, obsessed with finding the culprit. Jacob suggests the other basketball players.
- Cass puts all her efforts into her own Morpho-inspired merchandise, including the personalized sweatshirts. While Dusty has taken on the basketball coach job.
- Dusty’s first basketball practice goes terribly. Giorgio and Beau show up, getting involved without Dusty’s permission. Giorgio is loud and obnoxious. Beau uses the practice to scope out the cheat. Tucker seems to be the lead suspect. Beau invites the whole team back to his pad for a bonding session.
- Cass tries to persuade Mr. Johnson to sell her products in his store, and she succeeds with Nat’s help.
- Trina bonds with Savannah, who is thinking about asking Jacob out. They go back to her home, where Nat (her mother) and Cass are chatting. Cass mentions organizing a fundraiser so that students can reach their full potential.
- At the garage, the team challenges each other at the punching machine. Tucker is the strongest, which angers Beau. The students escape from the crazy adults and chat with Jacob. They are concerned by how the adults are acting and miss Kolton.
- Beau starts to get a little aggressive with Tucker, and Giorgio gets Dusty drunk.
- Cass drives Trina home. Giorgio messages about Dusty being drunk. They go to collect him. Trina chats with Jacob, and they break up. Giorgio suggests using the restaurant for Cass’ fundraiser.
- Beau pins Tucker against the wall and demands he confesses, but he realizes that Jacob is the actual cheat. He confronts his son. Jacob says his relationship with Trina is over. Beau comforts Jacob.
- It is revealed that Giorgio is wearing a wig.
The Big Door Prize Season 1 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
Episode 7 will be released on Apple TV+ on Wednesday, April 26th, 2023, at midnight PT. Episode 7 is titled “Giorgio” and will have a run time of 33 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch The Big Door Prize Season 1 Episode 7 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the abovementioned date.
- The next episode will focus on Giorgio. As the season has progressed, we have learnt more about this character. He acts big and confident, but he has his own secrets and shortcomings. So far, we have found out that he isn’t Italian and is wearing a wig. This installment will reveal more secrets.
- Because Giorgio is the center of attention, I am predicting that he will bond with Cass as they prepare for the fundraiser. And he’ll finally make a move on the married woman. He is clearly in love with her and wants to be with her. I think he will try his luck.
- Cass will kiss Giorgio but then stop things from going any further.
- Dusty’s coaching will end in many defeats, and he will be forced to quit this new role.
- Savannah will start dating Jacob. Trina will become extremely jealous.