We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
After locating a pack of wild boars for Francois (Maaya Sakamoto) to cook, the animals proved helpful in several different ways this week. From nourishment to finding both truffles and oil, the animals more than proved their value.
With these new discoveries, the group was able to produce the gasoline needed for the boat and even upgrade their technology with a radio tower.
However, just when things couldn’t be looking brighter for Senku (Yusuke Kobayashi) and his friends, they received a mysterious message, proving they may not be the only group of survivors out in the world.
- Senku uses his cameras to take pictures of the land from the hot air balloon.
- Back at the village, Kohaku and Gen analyze the photos.
- Francois enlists Suika’s help to locate wild boar in the area. With Kohaku’s help, they’re able to bring back several wild boars to both eat and raise.
- While searching the photos, Kohaku notices a large black spot that turns out to be the Sagara Oil Fields.
- Francois and Suika use one of the boars and Suika’s dog, Chalk, to sniff out truffles in the forest.
- Senku suddenly remembers that wild boars were once used to locate oil fields and follows one to find the oil field from the photo.
- Now that they have gasoline and a working motorboat, Senku says the next piece of technology he is going to rebuild is the GPS.
- To power the GPS and strengthen their cell phone, the group builds a large radio tower.
- Ruri is the first to use the stronger phone. Ginro suggests she use the first call to sea to confess to Chrome.
- Before Ruri can say how she feels, the cell phone intercepts a coded message from an unknown source that just keeps repeating the phrase, “Why?”
Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Episode 4 will be released on Crunchyroll on Thursday, April 27th, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. ET. Episode 4 is titled “Eyes of Science” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 4 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
After several weeks of searching, Senku and his friends finally struck black gold. With oil at their disposal, so many more opportunities have opened up. However, the more advanced the group becomes, it seems to more attention they attract as well. Whether or not this unexpected signal will lead to intelligent life is hard to tell, but if it does, here’s hoping the person on the other end is friendly.
- I have a feeling Senku and his friends will attempt to communicate with the person on the other end of the code. However, something tells me they won’t get any answers in return.
- Senku seems to think the coded message is coming from whoever petrified humanity. I have a feeling if, and when they locate the source of the signal, they may find that it is an old signal that has been broadcasting for the last several thousand years.
- Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 3 Recap
- Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 4 Recap
- Dr. Stone Season Season 3 Review