We discuss predictions for the Hulu series Saint X Season 1 Episode 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
Hulu has released the first three episodes of Saint X, the new psychological drama series from Leila Gerstein.
In the third installment, “Men of Interest,” Emily (Alycia Debnam-Carey) stalks her sister’s killer in present-day Brooklyn. While in flashbacks, the show explores what happened before the murder and the investigation that followed Alison’s death.
So far, it has been an odd misfire from the streaming platform, with a meandering structure and weak narrative. Here’s what happened in Saint X Season 1 Episode 3:
- The lead detective informs the press that Alison’s death was an accident. The lead suspects, Gogo and Edwin, couldn’t have been the killers as they were found driving miles away from the crime scene that night.
- The detective is lying, though, to protect the island’s tourism. He suspects Gogo, who has been arrested for possession of drugs.
- Alison’s parents believe it is a cover-up and vow to find the truth. They return to America, planning on taking their story to the press.
- Edwin and Gogo plan their meeting with drug dealer One-Eye Mike. Although Gogo is forced to take his son to work while the mother, Sara, is on a date with a married man.
- Edwin is stressed by the meeting and angered that Gogo is still in love with Sara. He is, therefore, cold with Alison and argues with Gogo. Edwin attends the meeting alone. He is forced to perform a sexual act to gain the drugs.
- Edwin kisses Alison that night. Alison then goes to Tyler, and they kiss too.
- Flashbacks reveal that Gogo has always loved Sara. He wanted to protect her from a violent stepfather in her youth, but Edwin intervened.
- In the present, Emily follows Gogo across the city. She buys him a meal and tries to spark a conversation, but he is awkward and shy.
- Emily tells her boyfriend that she needs answers to why Alison was killed.
- Emily obsesses over Gogo and decides to befriend him to gain these answers. She frightens him outside his home, causing him to have nightmares that night.
Saint X Season 1 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Episode 4 will be released on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023, at 12 am ET. Episode 4 is titled “A Disquieting Emptiness” and will have a run time of 48 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Saint X Season 1 Episode 4 with a subscription to Hulu on the date mentioned above.
- Emily will attempt to make friends with Gogo, but he will be confused by her advances and continue to be socially awkward, avoiding her at all costs.
- Emily will obsess over Gogo, ruining her relationship with Josh. She will also fall behind at her work.
- In flashbacks, suspicious events will lead up to the night of Alison’s death. Many of the hotel guests will be considered suspects, each with their own vague motives.
- Edwin and Gogo will start to sell the drugs together, earning a little bit of extra cash on the side. Gogo will use this to try and impress Sara. Edwin will lavish Alison with gifts too.