We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 8, including the release date and where to watch online.
Episode 7 is the kind of material that makes the series one of the most popular on streaming platforms. “The Strings That Bind Us” has big laughs and an even bigger heart.
Ted (Jason Sudeikis) brings his team together, Sam (Toheeb Jimoh) makes a political statement, Nate (Nick Mohammed) finds his courage, and Keeley (Juno Temple) sets some boundaries with her blossoming relationship with her boss, Jack (Jodi Balfour).
Here is what happened in Ted Lasso Season 3, Episode 7:
- The episode title refers to a practice session in which Roy has players on the team tie strings from their manhood to another player’s manhood. This way, the team learns about spacing and awareness or prepares to suffer the consequences. I believe this is the first we’ve ever seen Roy smile from ear to ear.
- Keeley experiences Jack’s love bombing, which is lavishing someone with attention or affection to influence or manipulate them.
- Jack announces to the company that she and Keeley are dating.
- Ted initiates the new “total football” strategy for AFC Richmond. The team gives up three goals to Arsenal in the first half, but Jamie finds his inner leader and selflessly moves away from being a goal scorer to help the team.
- Nate asks Jade out, and she says yes.
- Sam takes a stance against the UK Homeland Secretary, who makes disturbing anti-immigration statements. After challenging her on social media, his restaurant is vandalized. The words “Shut up and dribble” are spray-painted on the wall.
- Sam’s father, Ola, shows up and discovers that his son named his restaurant after him.
Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 8 Release Date and Time
Season 3 Episode 8 will be released on Apple TV+ on May 3rd, 2023, at midnight PT. The title and runtime of episode 8 are unknown at this time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 8 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the abovementioned date.
- The business relationship between Keeley and Jack will ultimately lead to their demise and Keeley into Roy’s arms.
- Ted’s strategy will lead to a winning streak and a rematch with Nate and West Ham.
- I predict that Jade and Nate will go the distance and be true love.
- The evolution of Roy into a “diamond dog” is fascinating to watch, but that boys club will break up when Ted quits at year’s end and Roy takes over AFC Richmond.
- Rebecca will make a bold gesture with her hunk from Amsterdam next week.
- Will Sam and Rebecca ever get back together? They may give in to temptation, but it feels like their moment is gone.