We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 5, including the release date and where to watch online.
After receiving a mysterious message last week, Senku (Yusuke Kobayashi) and his friends decided to try and find the source of it. This led to the creation of more than a few technological advancements, including radar, sonar, and metal detectors, to figure out where this message came from and who was behind it.
While they weren’t able to locate the culprit just yet, these advancements and more brought Senku and his group that much closer to figuring out the source of the petrification.
- Several villagers speculate who could be on the other end of the mysterious distress message they intercepted.
- Although everyone is confused, they are sure Senku and the other “generals,” Chrome, Ryuusui, Gen, and Ukyou, will be able to figure it out.
- With no further knowledge of who is contacting them, Senku and his friends dub this mysterious person the “Why-Man” after his continuous “why” message.
- In order to help them see their new potential enemy, Senku has the group help him gather everything necessary to create a display for their GPS system, making it work like a radar and sonar machine.
- Chrome is able to locate an iron deposit after he realizes they can use the radar to locate metal as well, turning it into something similar to a metal detector.
- In order to make traveling and transportation easier between areas, Senku creates asphalt as a means to pave their makeshift roads.
- The episode ends with Ryuusui explaining what makes a good leader to Gen as we see Senku and Chrome have already developed carts and tracks to navigate their new iron mines.
Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 will be released on Crunchyroll on Thursday, May 4th, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. ET. Episode 5 is titled “Science Vessel Perseus” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 5 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Although we didn’t make as much progress with the Why-Man as I had hoped, I was right in assuming whoever this person was, they would not contact Senku and his friends any further. Now it feels like they’ve grown even more mysterious than before. However, their contact wasn’t a total loss, as it motivated Senku and his friends to recreate several amazing inventions that would help them on their journey across the seas.
- With so much iron, I could see Senku and his friends needing a larger boat now. Initially, it looked like they were making a wooden ship, but they may now have to switch to making a metal boat to carry everything they’ve acquired.
- While explaining what makes a good leader, it felt like Ryuusui was describing himself while Gen was thinking of Senku. As time passed, I could see Ryuusui trying to take over as a leader because of his rich, prestigious background in the past. This could even create problems or rifts between Senku and his friends later.
- Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 4 Recap
- Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 5 Recap
- Dr. Stone Season Season 3 Review