We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 2, we watched as Kang-ho (Lee Do-hyun) was involved in a car accident with an oncoming truck. We don’t necessarily know his condition from all of this, but judging by Ha-young’s (Hong Bi-ra) teary screams, it’s easy to assume things aren’t looking good for the prosecutor.
What comes next here will be interesting, mainly as it may give Kang-ho the chance to properly make amends with his mother, Young-soon (Ra Mi-ran), who emotionally signed away her son to become the shady Woo-byeok’s legal child.
Continuing, it’s obvious what follows will now have a major impact too.
After all, Kang-ho had been ruthless before this accident as a corrupted prosecutor. That, and he planned to marry presidential candidate Oh Tae-soo’s daughter, which would afford him major social influence just as he also sought to inherit Woo-byeok’s lucrative business by becoming his legal son. Whether any of this can now happen remains to be seen.
Elsewhere, Sam-sik (Yoo In-soo) has been jailed for theft, and Mi-joo’s (Ahn Eun-jin) life hasn’t quite panned out as planned. The latter, who appeared as a bright prospect in episode one, is now a mother of two children being looked after by Gum-ja and has only managed to manifest her dreams in the form of a small nail salon.
Still, the hope has to be that the two get their lives back on track in the weeks that follow.
For the rest of The Good Bad Mother ongoings, look no further:
- Hae-sik was killed by Woo-byeok, leaving Kang-ho fatherless.
- In strictly raising Kang-ho, Young-soon’s mistakes meant he flew the nest and cut ties.
- Kang-ho now works for Woo-byeok, not knowing what he did to his father.
- Kang-ho is under Tae-soo’s influence, too, not knowing the presidential candidate’s role in his father’s death either.
The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 Release date and Time
The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 3 will be released on Netflix on May 3, 2023. The usual release time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 4 will air at the same time the next day, May 4. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 70-80 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:30 (KST).
- Sam-sik gets out of prison and starts to begin his new life.
- Sam-sik tries to rekindle his liking for Mi-joo.
- Kang-ho wakes up but finds himself with a massive change of heart in his life.
- Woo-byeok and Tae-soo consider their next steps with Kang-ho.
- Ha-young goes off the rails.