This article previews Succession Season 4 Episode 7 and may contain spoilers for previous episodes.
Back for its fourth and probably final season, HBO‘s gargantuan mega-hit Succession remains in exquisite form. The hysterical but terrifying drama, about a deeply dysfunctional media family and their attempts to ruin one another, is as much a skewering of old money as it is of new media, and the show has remained a critical darling and a fan favorite since its debut in 2018.
Here’s what happened in Succession Season 4 Episode 6:
- Kendall’s new plan to tank the GoJo deal is to skyrocket Waystar’s value so that even Matsson can’t afford to buy it.
- The idea for accomplishing this is Living+, a real estate development for seniors that combines housing with cutting-edge entertainment and life-prolonging medicine.
- A lot about Living+ is absolutely ridiculous, especially his plans for the presentation that’ll reveal it to shareholders, but somewhat inexplicably he manages to pull it off.
- Roman fired both Joy and Gerri.
- Shiv resumed a sexual relationship with Tom, but also continued flirting and quietly conspiring with Matsson.
Succession Season 4 Episode 7 Release Date/Time
The latest episode is scheduled to release on HBO and HBO Max on Sunday, May 7, at 9 pm ET.
Where to watch Succession online
As mentioned above, Succession is exclusive to HBO and HBO Max.
Is there a trailer?
There is! And you can watch it right here:
How many episodes will Succession Season 4 have?
Like the previous seasons — except the third, which had nine — Succession Season 4 will have ten hour-long episodes. The full release schedule can be found below:
- Episode 1: March 26, 2023
- Episode 2: April 3, 2023
- Episode 3: April 10, 2023
- Episode 4: April 17, 2023
- Episode 5: April 24, 2023
- Episode 6: May 1, 2023
- Episode 7: May 8, 2023
- Episode 8: May 15, 2023
- Episode 9: May 22, 2023
- Episode 10: May 29, 2023
- I really feel like things are going to get physical between Shiv and Matsson, which will doubtlessly ruin Tom now he believes there’s a glimmer of hope for their marriage.
- Joy and/or Gerri will probably cause problems after being fired. I do wonder if we’re building towards Kendall eventually turning on Roman, leaving him out to dry in some way.
- Kendall’s ridiculous projections for Living+ were all nonsense, so despite the success of his presentation, there’s surely no long-term viability in his strategy here.