We discuss predictions for the Hulu series Saint X Season 1 Episode 5, including the release date and where to watch online.
Psychological drama series Saint X returns with episode four, “A Disquieting Emptiness.”
In this installment, Emily (Alycia Debnam-Carey) continues to befriend Gogo (Josh Bonzie), hoping for answers to Alison’s (West Duchovny) death.
While in the past, Alison is growing more popular by the day. The guests either obsess over her or secretly envy her, all becoming possible suspects caught up in her future death.
It’s another cringe-worthy installment, yet this one provides some suspense and the odd revelation. Here’s what happened in Saint X Season 1 Episode 4:
- Flashbacks reveal what happened to Gogo after he was released from prison. He moved to New York for work and got a job as a taxi driver. Sara married another man and told Gogo that she didn’t need his assistance anymore.
- In the present, Emily continues to befriend Gogo. She carries on chatting with him and accidentally bumps into the man. Gogo is suspicious and questions her. Emily lies, stating that she is lonely and trusts him.
- Gogo eventually trusts her in return, and they hang out more. He takes her to a secluded spot and shows her a stunning view of the Statue of Liberty. Emily opens up about her mental breakdown, and Gogo about his old friend. He says that Edwin betrayed him, and they haven’t spoken in the twenty years since.
- Over on the island, Alison continues to flirt with Edwin. She makes friends with Olivia, and they discuss men and sex. It is implied that Olivia is obsessed with Alison as well.
- Alison’s father grows suspicious of Edwin and asks Gogo if Edwin can be trusted. Gogo covers for Edwin but warns him later.
- Alison confronts a married man called Ethan, who keeps ogling her. It is revealed that he has stolen her shorts, which he uses for sexual acts.
- Back in the present, Gogo drives Emily home after visiting his secret spot. Emily’s boyfriend, Josh, spies Gogo and Emily talking together.
- In the final scene, Gogo phones Sara, demanding to know who she’s married. It is revealed she married Edwin. This is the betrayal Gogo was talking about. He screams and punches his apartment wall.
Saint X Season 1 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 will be released on Wednesday, May 10th, 2023, at 12 am ET. Episode 5 is titled “Colonial Interference” and will have a run time of 51 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Saint X Season 1 Episode 5 with a subscription to Hulu on the date mentioned above.
- Boyfriend Josh has seen Emily with Gogo; he is going to question this interaction. Emily will be forced to either admit the truth or continue the lie. I think she’ll confess everything to Josh.
- Josh and Sunita will urge Emily to drop the investigation, but Emily cannot let it go. She will flat-out demand the truth from Gogo. The taxi driver will run away.
- In the past timeline, Alison will continue to annoy the many guests, who are all possible suspects. Ethan seems to be the most unpredictable candidate out of the bunch. He may snap and rape Alison before killing her.
- Edwin will sell more drugs and treat Alison to a date. Ethan may see them kissing and grow even more jealous.