We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 9, including the release date and where to watch online.
Season 3 Episode 8 finds AFC Richmond on a four-game winning streak, but Ted (Jason Sudeikis) is depressed. He’s now sitting at The Crown & Anchor with his ex-wife Michelle (Andrea Anders) and her new boyfriend (and former marriage counselor), Dr. Jacob (Mike O’Gorman).
However, you’ll also notice Ted finds something eye-opening in his pants pocket that creates speculation of love on the horizon for Ted.
Here is what happened in Ted Lasso Season 3, Episode 8:
• Ted’s son Henry, his ex-wife Michelle, and her new boyfriend Dr. Jacob visit him in England.
• Ted worries that his ex-wife Michelle will become engaged to Dr. Jacob on their trip to Paris.
• A “sexting” video Keeley made for Jamie when they were dating was leaked online, and she feels mortified about the situation.
• It’s official for Nate! Jade is now his girlfriend.
• Keeley is shamed over the video by her girlfriend, Jack. She refuses to issue a public apology on her social media handles, at Jack’s request. She leaves Keeley and is non-committal about returning.
• When Michelle returns from Paris with Dr. Jacob, she is not wearing an engagement ring.
Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 9 Release Date and Time
Season 3, Episode 9, will be released on Apple TV+ on May 10th, 2023, at midnight PT. The title and runtime of episode 9 are unknown at this time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 9 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the abovementioned date.
- If you noticed, Ted pulls a green matchbook out of his left pants pocket at the 2:05 mark of the episode. If you remember, this was a sign from Rebecca’s psychic about meeting her future love. Does this mean the long-anticipated romance between Ted and Rebecca is in the works? However, let’s look at the setting, and this could signify Ted’s return to his love, Michelle.
- What does that mean for Rebecca? I say her flying Dutchman in Amsterdam is her destiny.
- The more I watch, I have jumped off the Roy and Keeley bandwagon and am on Team Jamie. He’s matured enough to complement Keeley the way Roy used to.
- Will Nate not only forgive Ted but apologize for his immature behavior? Nate misses his friends, and with each passing episode, it becomes apparent he needs his “Diamond Dogs” in his life. I think Nate will make the first overture.
1 thought on “Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 9 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
Just watched episode 8. It has such great message that deal with challenging issues. What a great dialogue in that locker room about photos!!! Such a good example. My heart ‘pains’ for Cosch Lasso as he watches his ex leave home with Dr. J. I wonder if that lingering look out the window and the matchbook were foreshadowing something?