We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of episode four of The Good Bad Mother, Kang-ho (Lee Do-hyun) unexpectedly knocks on the door of Mi-joo (Ahn Eun-jin). This means the two, who once promised a “long” future together, have reunited unexpectedly.
As of right now, though, we don’t actually know how the former couple parted ways so that this reunion could get messy.
Of course, whatever comes of Mi-joo seeing Kang-ho again will be impacted by the latter’s disability. What it could mean is that the prosecutor actually has a chance to patch things up with the person he was once so tied to and make amends for any potential wrongs he has committed along the way.
Elsewhere, Young-soon (Ra Mi-ran) has found herself distraught over how strictly she raised her son.
Labelling his adult self as a “cold-hearted monster,” the pig farmer was pained to see the man Kang-ho grew up to be and frustrated by the fact he was more than happy to take bribes for the sake of his own easy life.
In the future, it will be intriguing to see how Young-soon’s parental approach changes as a result, given she technically does have a golden chance to ensure the prosecutor grows up to be righteous from now on.
For the rest of The Good Bad Mother ongoings, look no further:
- Sam-sik is now out of prison and working again in the hopes of paying off Mi-joo’s debts.
- Kang-ho is starting to recover memories of various laws and improve his movement.
- Tae-soo is ready to pull the trigger on a presidential campaign, though Woo-byeok has evidence of Kang-ho’s accident which may scupper it.
- Sun-young ran off with Mi-joo’s money, putting an end to their nail salon business and leaving the latter in debt.
The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 Release date and Time
The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on May 10, 2023. The usual release time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 6 will air at the same time the next day, May 11. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 70-80 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:30 (KST).
- Mi-joo comes to learn of Kang-ho’s condition, and Kang-ho tries to remember his ex-girlfriend properly.
- Sam-sik begins to get jealous of Kang-ho’s appearance.
- Mi-joo returns home, ridding herself of her façade of living in America.
- Woo-byeok starts to track down Kang-ho.
- Tae-soo gets stern in the face of potential controversy that could cost him the presidential candidacy.
- Young-soon takes an entirely different approach in raising Kang-ho, prioritizing his happiness now.
1 thought on “The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
Show is definitely worth its salt and pepper with tremendous acting of mother and son team, as well as all the non-script characters of the villagers helping out in the village on the prosecutor’s rehabilitation. A A-Star rating for the cast and storyline! Well done to the script writers for coming up with the plot and storyline!