We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 7, including the release date and where to watch online.
Although Senku’s (Yusuke Kobayashi) main reason for setting sail has been to find the source of the petrification, his overall goal of reviving humanity is always at the forefront of his mind.
Considering this, he took a detour to the location of his father’s crash site, hoping to acquire the materials they need to revive more humans.
However, a sudden wrench is thrown in his plans when he learns the island could already be inhabited.
As they approach this new island, it is up to him and his friends to figure out how friendly these residents are and if these materials still exist.
- Senku declares it is time to save the other seven billion people on Earth from their petrification.
- His friends wonder just how they can do that without more revival fluid. He says they will acquire a “treasure” that will give them an unlimited supply.
- It seems thousands of years ago, Byakuya Ishigami left behind precious ores and materials in their “treasure box” made from his crew’s old spaceship, the Soyuz.
- Senku hopes to find platinum in the treasure box so they can use it to make even more revival fluid.
- Gen explains there are currently around 150 people in the Kingdom of Science, including Tsukasa’s people and those from Ishigami village.
- As they speak, an unknown ship’s power crew member asks to speak to Senku.
- He introduces himself as Soyuz and explains that he washed up on the shores of Ishigami Village as a baby but kept his name to himself as it did not fit in with the rock-themed names of the other villagers.
- Thanks to Soyuz, Senku concludes that the treasure island must be inhabited.
- Senku and his friends encounter a storm at sea and see it as an opportunity to sneak up on the people of the island just in case they are not friendly.
- They see the island’s horizon in the distance.
- The episode ends with Soyuz happy to see his home again while Senku wonders what awaits them on the island.
Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
Episode 7 will be released on Crunchyroll on Thursday, May 18th, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. ET. Episode 7 is titled “Ray of Despair, Ray of Hope” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Dr. Stone Season 3 Episode 7 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
I was a little too eager in my predictions last week, assuming Senku and his friends would already make it to the island. However, that was not the case, and thankfully so, as viewers received plenty of shocking new information and reveal to really make things more exciting.
- After learning that the treasure island is inhabited, the group wondered if this is where the Why-Man could be from. I have a strong feeling this could be true, as this island is probably one of the few other places nearby that could have the technology and resources to create something that could communicate with Senku and his friends.
- I have a feeling Soyuz was sent away for a reason and that viewers will learn why once he is reunited with his family on treasure island.