We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8, including the release date and where to watch online.
As we progress near the halfway mark, The Good Bad Mother has thrown in a bit of a twist: Young-soon (Ra Mi-ran) has late-stage stomach cancer. Judging by her reaction post-begging the doctor to save her, we can only assume it’s untreatable, meaning she likely only has a matter of months to live.
With Kang-ho’s (Lee Do-hyun) road to recovery a long one, this will no doubt upset the pig farmer, who has been dedicating herself to making her son better.
Of course, there are other issues for Young-soon too. Baek Hoon-ah is on a mission to get rid of her pig farm, furious at his neighbor and happy to blame them for any misfortune that comes his way.
As of right now, he just about fell short of convincing the other villagers to protest against the foul-smelling area (they didn’t fall for his lies about a trot concert hall being built in its place), but it’s likely the composer won’t stop here. Going forward, this will no doubt boil over into more bitterness, as Young-soon will be able to use her condition to request the petty musician lets her be.
For the rest of The Good Bad Mother ongoings, look no further:
- Sam-sik has met with Kang-ho again and has learned about his condition.
- Mi-joo has cut Kang-ho off from her family, making the prosecutor apologize for whatever he did to her in the past that he cannot remember.
- Woo-byeok has sent his men to find an “ace” against Tae-soo, who has announced his presidential candidacy.
- Woo-byeok’s men saved Young-soon’s life, carrying her to the hospital when she collapsed.
- Mi-joo is opening a nail salon near Jou-ri village.
- Sam-sik has returned home.
The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 Release Date and Time
The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on May 17, 2023. The usual release time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episode 8 will air at the same time the next day, May 18. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 70-80 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:30 (KST).
- Young-soon’s cancer gets worse, causing her to consider giving up the pig farm.
- Kang-ho becomes aware of his mother’s difference in behavior, realizing she is no longer as engaged as she once was.
- Young-soon tries to expedite Kang-ho’s recovery, worried she will pass away before major improvements are made.
- Jou-ri village discovers more information about Young-soon’s condition.
- Woo-byeok decides to use Young-soon as his “ace.”
- Mi-joo and Sam-sik bond over their failing lives but vow to get back on track.
2 thoughts on “The Good Bad Mother Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
Please upload episodes 7 and 8 episode of the good. Bad. Mother
I was told by a nurse that I was a lot more well-behaved than most of their brain injured patients and I was told that the only reason I recovered was because I was female and had three kids after my injury after the third child my confusion cleared up and after a few more years I was able to regain my balance now the doctors say they can never tell that I had a brain injury but I would all to my three children because of the healing hormones when you’re pregnant nevertheless this is my favorite show of all times